What's new

Where are the Muslims? Burma Myanmar wiping out the Rohingya Muslims!!

As the pakistanis would say on threads related to China's crackdown on Islam..

"THEIR COUNTRY THEIR WISH"

:closed:

Muslim plight in China Myanmar are mostly unnoticed by world community. and as for Muslim country tried most of the muslim countries are either militarily weak or economically weak so doing any thing by muslim country is impossible unless they are united but muslim countries are fighting with each other and spoiling their power in brotherly fight .

Muslim plight in China Myanmar are mostly unnoticed by world community. and as for Muslim country tried most of the muslim countries are either militarily weak or economically weak so doing any thing by muslim country is impossible unless they are united but muslim countries are fighting with each other and spoiling their power in brotherly fight .
No Sir, they dont go unnoticed just that its forgotten soon and no one follows it up. The Arab nations are very rich and Saudi Arabia's defence budget is higher than India's. Bangladesh is the biggest provider of UN peace keeping missions and Pakistan is a nuclear weapon country. So muslims are neither militarily nor economically weak. In fact, its only the poor and remotely located muslims who think of umma but the fact is its a myth and no one else cares. The people who preach about Ummat-ul-Islam only instigate muslims to disrespect their national boundaries but they themselves fight with each other. When there was Gujrat riots there were so much protests and the US and Europe denied visa to Narendra Modi, when palestinians are killed the muslims worldwide feel offended and pained but when Rohingyas or Uyghurs are killed and victimized no one utters a word. I have reasons to believe that its all politics for personal interests by leading muslim nations. On one hand Arabs deplore and condemn Israel and zionism but when it comes to support the displaced people, they look sideways. Jordan killed so many palestinian refugees with the help of Brigadier General Zia-ul-haq of Pakistan. Bihari muslims are now considered Jinnah's orphans who left their country to make Pakistan but today they are neither wanted by east pakistan nor west pakistan. Bangladesh has banned marriage of its citizens with Rohingyas so that they remain on margins for generations without any rights. Saudis are debarred from marrying pakistanis and Kuwaitis dont let them enter their soil. ISIS, Talibans are fighting and killing muslims. They instigate and radicalize the young minds worldwide and they make an engineer from india to clean their toilets.
I am sorry to say that Bangladeshis are raising concern about rohingyas not because they care for them as muslims, they just dont want Rohingyas on their land and feel burdened by their presence. However, I personally feel as an Indian and as a human and not as a muslim that Indian govt. should do its best to stop such inhumanly acts in our neighbourhood. If we close our eyes to such things we dont deserve to be a Super Power.

they should not be allowed in india.......already a booming population

Where are the Muslims? Burma Myanmar wiping out the Rohingya Muslims!!

nigga you are a muslim:laugh: but......the thing is..........you cant do shit:D and Myanmar is not a SICKular country country, they are making islamists pay for what they have done:D

If you look at the trend them muslims are biggest enemy of themselves.

nigga you are a muslim:laugh: but......the thing is..........you cant do shit:D and Myanmar is not a SICKular country country, they are making islamists pay for what they have done:D

Why are you abusing using some racist language??

racist Idiot !!

Last edited:

That's because we need logical new generation to lead us. I don't know why it's hard for Muslim world to achieve this. We have it in Palestine. Our religious people aren't outsiders from society. They are handsome, educated, informed and social peoples. I've been to some khutbahs with mentally sounding 'scholars' making them. The information they knew I knew off the internet. Once 'scholar' clearly sounded mental as he was speaking I had to hide myself due to excessive laughter. Obviously many clerics today don't know how to inspire people, they have broken/unorganized lectures that are more emotional than effective.

No need for trolling mate, why can't we all form moderate views? Me and @levina have done that. No need to ignite any more tensions. Let's be relaxed but clear in our approach.
Frankly hazzyy the posts here 're upsetting.It seems ppl react ONLY when their own ppl 're killed (in this case ppl who follow same religion).
Had ppl stood up againt the killing of every innocent then humanity would not 've been on tenterhooks today.

Frankly hazzyy the posts here 're upsetting.It seems ppl react ONLY when their own ppl 're killed (in this case same ppl who follow religion).
Had ppl stood up againt the killing of every innocent then humanity would not 've been on tenterhooks today.

Human nature, usually only moved by deaths of people of their nationality. It may not be possible to move peoples hearts/feelings but any or all comments should be acceptable for all of us. Acceptable as in urge solution/end of tensions at very least. If it is a conflict with two different nationalities than both views need to be respected and expressed in a calm/non-demeaning manner. But unfortunately that doesn't work when you have people demeaning other side for propaganda purposes.

Spoken like a true Indian Muslim who will put Muslim interest before nations. Indian government doesn't even care what happens to Hindus in neighbouring countries. Why should it intervene in a country which is taking care of it's anti-nationals?

Every country isn't retarded like India who appeases the people who hav eleast love for the country.
I am not saying India should invade Myanmar but India should not remain silent to whats happening in our neighbourhood. When Tamils in Sri Lanka were victimized, we took a stand. we sent our troops in Maldives to foil a coup attempt. We took a stand on the issue of Palestine and also we took a stand on giving shelter to Tibetan refugees and head of state protocol to Dalai Lama. I am against our government interfering in the matters of governance of other nations but when something goes against the humanity (not religion), its the duty of civilized nations to stop barbarism. Global fight on terror is on the same line. I understand that it wont be possible for all nations to be able to intervene but super powers and aspiring super powers must not shy away from their humanitarian responsibilities.

Recently India refrained from criticising Sri Lanka for their massive human rights violations during their military operation against LTTE for the fear that SL will partner with China. What we got in return? Chinese nuclear submarine at SL port. If we start fearing tiny nations, then we dont deserve to be a super power. If I was a Sri Lankan or a Nepalese, I would never expect my nation to intervene but as an Indian I do feel and I wud feel if I were a chinese or American. Smaller SAARC nations may aspire to stand shoulder to shoulder with India and crib about its hegemony but when they come across any problem they will first look up to us and we have a neighbour's responsibility. Rohingya's, Tamils, Dalits, Kashmiri Pandits, Afghans, Tibetans etc belong to this region and they all look upto India in times of their crises. India must not ignore them. We must assert to bring peace in the region. We are not chinese to align with rogues for personal interests. We can wait some more time to be economically rich but we must not deprive our souls the richness that our country provides.

I am not saying India should invade Myanmar but India should not remain silent to whats happening in our neighbourhood. When Tamils in Sri Lanka were victimized, we took a stand. we sent our troops in Maldives to foil a coup attempt. We took a stand on the issue of Palestine and also we took a stand on giving shelter to Tibetan refugees and head of state protocol to Dalai Lama. I am against our government interfering in the matters of governance of other nations but when something goes against the humanity (not religion), its the duty of civilized nations to stop barbarism. Global fight on terror is on the same line. I understand that it wont be possible for all nations to be able to intervene but super powers and aspiring super powers must not shy away from their humanitarian responsibilities.

Recently India refrained from criticising Sri Lanka for their massive human rights violations during their military operation against LTTE for the fear that SL will partner with China. What we got in return? Chinese nuclear submarine at SL port. If we start fearing tiny nations, then we dont deserve to be a super power. If I was a Sri Lankan or a Nepalese, I would never expect my nation to intervene but as an Indian I do feel and I wud feel if I were a chinese or American. Smaller SAARC nations may aspire to stand shoulder to shoulder with India and crib about its hegemony but when they come across any problem they will first look up to us and we have a neighbour's responsibility. Rohingya's, Tamils, Dalits, Kashmiri Pandits, Afghans, Tibetans etc belong to this region and they all look upto India in times of their crises. India must not ignore them. We must assert to bring peace in the region. We are not chinese to align with rogues for personal interests. We can wait some more time to be economically rich but we must not deprive our souls the richness that our country provides.
Good point.

In the case of Sri Lanka, we should have allowed them a free hand. But we interfered. We have this policy of going beyond our means. Even in 1950 when our country needed all the medical help it could, Nehru sent a delegation of some 973 men and women to Korea! We went to Maldives to save the pro India govt there. We should work ONLY if it suits our interests. Otherwise other countries are free to do what they wish to. Myanmar is a vital ally and India will do nothing to upset the balance.

Back
Top Bottom