What's new

Where are the Arjun tanks?

May be they don't want it to suffer same fate as below and embarrass themselves.
iQp-fgzPFc.jpg

Joke Aside, I think only medium weight tank are participating and Arjun is a fat cow.

May be they don't want it to suffer same fate as below and embarrass themselves.View attachment 414043

Joke Aside, I think only medium weight tank are participating and Arjun is a fat cow.

So you are saying Indians are so afraid of embarrassment that they don't even try? How will India ever improve with that kind of attitude?

As per my information, the biathlon competition is done only on tanks provided by Russia. All the tanks are T-90 MBTs.
The Chinese are bringing their T-96 design. Although similar in many ways to the T-72 series, its not the same tank in terms of power, weight and targeting. It has minor improvements and shares the same weaknesses. I think, its a medium weight tank competition. Because a heavy tank would fail and pass certain aspects. Same is true for a light weight tank like IFV. Perhaps the Russians have more information on this.

The Chinese are bringing their T-96 design. Although similar in many ways to the T-72 series, its not the same tank in terms of power, weight and targeting. It has minor improvements and shares the same weaknesses. I think, its a medium weight tank competition. Because a heavy tank would fail and pass certain aspects. Same is true for a light weight tank like IFV. Perhaps the Russians have more information on this.

No, this is a Main Battle Tank competition. There is no weight restriction, so long the tank qualifies as a main battle tank. All countries are welcome to bring their own tanks or use what Russia provides them. Since many participants don't have better tanks in service, they opted to use what the Russians provide them.

Arjun tanks are free to participate, but why aren't they?

No, this is a Main Battle Tank competition. There is no weight restriction, so long the tank qualifies as a main battle tank. All countries are welcome to bring their own tanks or use what Russia provides them. Since many participants don't have better tanks in service, they opted to use what the Russians provide them.

Arjun tanks are free to participate, but why aren't they?
IDK, why are they not participating? I was assuming its medium tank challenge since the field course, river crossing etc... can be a lot easier on heavy tank depending on the torque/ power. Making it a kind of one sided competition. Which makes it unfair for any nation who does not have a tank of similar specifications. Thus not really making it competition of tank crew, but rather technology. But you seem like a guy who knows better.
Maybe on day, you;ll find your self on mars hooked upto a milking machine and typing up your funny jokes for the women of mars colony.

IDK, why are they not participating? I was assuming its medium tank challenge since the field course, river crossing etc... can be a lot easier on heavy tank depending on the torque/ power. Making it a kind of one sided competition. Which makes it unfair for any nation who does not have a tank of similar specifications. Thus not really making it competition of tank crew, but rather technology. But you seem like a guy who knows better.
Maybe on day, you;ll find your self on mars hooked upto a milking machine and typing up your funny jokes for the women of mars colony.

T-90 is not a medium tank, it's a Main Battle Tank. Medium tank is a classification mostly used in World War II. The competition is open to all Main Battle Tanks. Also, the weight of the tanks doesn't matter; it's the horse power to weight ratio that matters.

So where is the Arjun?

T-90 is not a medium tank, it's a Main Battle Tank. Medium tank is a classification mostly used in World War II. The competition is open to all Main Battle Tanks. Also, the weight of the tanks doesn't matter; it's the horse power to weight ratio that matters.

So where is the Arjun?
and the troll continues to be a troll

Yes there is a weight class , as all tanks in last year completion were the T72 with the Chinese having their Type 96. ALL are in the same weight - 42 -45 tonne Class!!

Have anyone bothered to ask to why the chinese not bringing in their Type 99??

Back
Top Bottom