What's new

Where are the Arjun tanks?

and the troll continues to be a troll

Yes there is a weight class , as all tanks in last year completion were the T72 with the Chinese having their Type 96. ALL are in the same weight - 42 -45 tonne Class!!

Have anyone bothered to ask to why the chinese not bringing in their Type 99??

No, the competition is open to all MAIN BATTLE TANKS. In fact, the Russians have formally invited and challenged America to participate as well. By the way, the only tank in US service is the M1 Abrams, which weighs over 65 tons.

So where aren't the Arjun tanks participating?

Russia Invites U.S. To A 'Tank Biathlon'

Russia Challenges U.S. Tankers To Compete In Its Annual "Tank Biathlon"

Last edited:
No, the competition is open to all MAIN BATTLE TANKS. In fact, the Russians have formally invited and challenged America to participate as well. By the way, the only tank in US service is the M1 Abrams, which weighs 62 tons or more?

So where aren't the Arjun tanks participating?

Russia Invites U.S. To A 'Tank Biathlon'

Russia Challenges U.S. Tankers To Compete In Its Annual "Tank Biathlon"
U need to do some quality research before commenting!

Many countries are given invitation to participate INCLUDING Pakistan was invited last year (not sure this year) WHERE does it mention the russian asked the US to bring their Abram ... only your crazy assumption

There is a weight class to have a level playing field + have you even seen the Tank biathon??? The course is design to handle ONLY the T-72 frames , any larger, certain part of the course will have to be modified

and yet you haven answered to why the chinese not fielding their Type 99??

Indian Tank -Arjun: Discovery Channel's
i dont need in a discovery channel documentary need some pictures of it participating in exercises because i have never seen it participating in any indian army tank formation exercises ..

i dont need in a discovery channel documentary need some pictures of it participating in exercises because i have never seen it participating in any indian army tank formation exercises ..
5.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG

P1040708-1.JPG

The arjuns are 3 million USD more than a leopard 2A6 tank each. Most likely India will keep them in a jewelry vault during a war.

Taj mahal will be an easier target.

So why are they not in Russia?:lol:

Because india scared russian will steal their india precious stealth tank technology

If not, the tanks are actually in russia(just as what some india pple in pdf would claim) but we cant see them since the tank camoflage is top rated

Back
Top Bottom