What's new

Where are chak bamu and razpak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and where is @LoveIcon. i miss his posts a lot, he is a good friend too :)

any one has his information, kindly share

there is another good friend but he do not chat to me now @Imran Khan :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
50642086.jpg

Woh itna famous hai tau someone shud talk to admins,

Then u guys can run a Tehrik-e-Waapsi-e Razpak

Kya woh funny bhi tha????? Phir ussay waapis ana chaheay. I sooo wanna read him.

Btw indians are already calling me his multi lolololzzzzz

@Imran Khan tau ab pdf nahi use kartay ,woh tau last two years say nahi post karray ,unhon nay chor diya hai pdf. :p:

lolzz...Indians k peeche para rehta tha. sochna chaheye hamare admins sahiban ko..

lolzz...Indians k peeche para rehta tha. sochna chaheye hamare admins sahiban ko..
انڈینز کی وجہ سے؟ پھر بھول جائیں پھر اسے
. unban نھیں کریں گے admin sahiban
۔ میں انڈینز کی وجہ سے بار بار بین ہو جاتی ہوں ۔ کوئی فائدہ نہیں کچھ بھی کہنے کا۔ انڈینز کے اپنی سائیٹس پہ بھی اتنے مزے نہیں جتنے یہاں ہیں‎
۔ آپ نے لوینہ کی پوسٹ دیکھیں میری طرف ۔ ایسی باتیں وہ ہر جگہ لکھتی ہے
meray baray may
کوئی منع نہیں کرے گا اسے لیکن ہم کچھ کہ دیں تو بین۔ میرا خون کھول رہا اس تھریڈ میں اسکے
personal attacks
اور میرے بارے میں بکواس دیکھ کے

۔ میں انڈینز کی وجہ سے بار بار بین ہو جاتی ہوں ۔ کوئی فائدہ نہیں کچھ بھی کہنے کا۔ انڈینز کے اپنی سائیٹس پہ بھی اتنے مزے نہیں جتنے یہاں ہیں‎
meray baray may
کوئی منع نہیں کرے گا اسے لیکن ہم کچھ کہ دیں تو بین۔ میرا خون کھول رہا اس تھریڈ میں اسکے
personal attacks

Mujhe kafi arsa hogya yahan shuru shuru main boht ghusa aata tha phir adat hogyi..khas tor pe Islam k baare mai jab bakwas karte hain Indians hon ya koi bhi admins ko forun step lena chaheye.aur shuru main phir bhi kuch sahi tha par ab kuch ziada hi indians ki tarafdari karte hain admins. inko tameez sikhani chaheye ye kahin nahi jane wale. aur ap bhi ghusa na karain koi faida nahi :P

Choudry is permanently banned. He was the one who keep moderator busy :D

CHAK BAMU was a good poster and moderator

Mujhe kafi arsa hogya yahan shuru shuru main boht ghusa aata tha phir adat hogyi..khas tor pe Islam k baare mai jab bakwas karte hain Indians hon ya koi bhi admins ko forun step lena chaheye.aur shuru main phir bhi kuch sahi tha par ab kuch ziada hi indians ki tarafdari karte hain admins. inko tameez sikhani chaheye ye kahin nahi jane wale. aur ap bhi ghusa na karain koi faida nahi :P
Imean u know woh forum pay har jaga likhti hai indirectly abt me 'there is a troll who hides behind female identity' and doosray trolls kay baray may baat kartay huay she will keep making referneces towards me that there are now new trolls on pdf who use female ids, or now there is a new thing on pdf that trolls are joing with female identity, as in so many times isee her doing this thing in threads on the forum and in this thread she literally crossed the line. I mean so brutally she disregards my gender and since u and ur countrymen have no self respect u do such things so it doesnt mean u shud accuse others of that too. But she got extremely derogatory in this thread, and each time i open this thread my blood boils.
And as of islam what i have seen and read here , well i have got no words to say anything .

Hindusim enjoys more respect here than islam

Razpak was a gud poster who kept the indians busy.....And i didnt like chak bamu cuz he banned me a couple of times without any serious reason

This poster would instill terror in the hearts of Indians in general and Hindutvawadi terrorists in particular. Too bad he was permanently banned.

Ha ha ha ha ha what a quality comment. If one does maa behen on a forum he installs terror in the hearts of terrorists?

There. Mc bc rc bc az bz yz all islamist terrorists on the forum. Tremble.

Lol

Choudry is permanently banned. He was the one who keep moderator busy :D

CHAK BAMU was a good poster and moderator
Chak is around, I see him online time to time but he is not posting actively for whatever reason. Chak is a good, in-fact very good poster.

meray baray may
personal attacks
No better answer is than silence. Ignore, completely ignore as if that thing does not exist. They are attention seekers, more you'll engage them, more they'll come after you. The best way of getting rid of pesky flies and/or ants is, remove the source after which they are coming, for it is more effective than killing them.

This poster would instill terror in the hearts of Indians in general and Hindutvawadi terrorists in particular. Too bad he was permanently banned.

You are right.

At the mere mention of his name, those guys went running to hide. :D

RazPak was a great member, it was sad to see him getting perma-banned.

Chak bamu was TT material, razpak not much. The 'daredevil' razpak was more abusive than average forum member hence he was banned multiple times. He wanted to protect his 'I dont care, I tell the truth in an offensive way' image, so was duty bound to himself to react explosively from time to time and get banned.
He was not stupid, will not take bait from suicidal trolls from India who used to descend at night, and outdo razpak in maa behn ki gaali.
However I think in reallife he is a decent bloke.

RazPak was abusive in nature.

Lolzz then its an honor for me to be considered his multi.lolzzzzzzz

Hope @RazPaK u get back soon

Yes, he should be back.

Then some members will discuss few things with him , he will abuse members (probably both Pakistani and Indians) and will get banned again.

Possibly, sane Pakistani and Indian members will troll him (jointly) and he will get banned.

The old school has all but disappeared, those were the times when the gang was in full flow, it's sad that some like @RazPaK are banned permanently while others like @A2K and @Munir with treasure of knowledge and material on PAF have left the forum in disgust as there seems no real effort to curtail the venom and abuse generated by some Indian members against everything Pakistan.

The old school has all but disappeared, those were the times when the gang was in full flow, it's sad that some like @RazPaK are banned permanently while others like @A2K and @Munir with treasure of knowledge and material on PAF have left the forum in disgust as there seems no real effort to curtail the venom and abuse generated by some Indian members against everything Pakistan.
Glad they did.the rest shud also move out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom