What's new

When will India pay for the terrorism against Pakistan

This is the saddest truth about our capability. when 70k of ones countrymen die yet Pakistan does not take this up at every forum , we do not say this at every opportunity, there is no cohere messaging and media policy on this.

whether we are willing to raise a 2 million strong force and take back what is ours in open war. Why are we so used to scraps from someone else’s table that we have forgotten our God given right to something better!

May Allah help Pakistan and protect Paksitan, Ameen!

k

k

What are two million men's strong army is going to handle strategic and tactical nuclear weapons? What a foolish thing to say.

So long its a concubine in a super powers harem serving its interest and a proxy against China -
Its terrorism will be considered kosher and will be shrugged under the rug.

Its as simple as that....
Difference in Pak and India is.. we are trying to make our life better and you are thinking about India.

Thats a 75+ years old story we have seen the results.. Nothing new...

My prophecy is India will balkanize before the end of the century which will be triggered by reunification of Kashmir with Pakistan. We may not be alive but their humiliation will be complete and this is to come.

They love to talk about karma, they will understand first hand what it means, the universe will make them accountable take my word for it.

My prophecy is India will balkanize before the end of the century which will be triggered by reunification of Kashmir with Pakistan. We may not be alive but their humiliation will be complete and this is to come.

They love to talk about karma, they will understand first hand what it means, the universe will make them accountable take my word for it.

Hahaha, you are giving it too much of time my friend... While I can assure you that beyond 2023, you are going to see events of historical magnitudes. First there would be a war (I don't think it would be a major prolonged one, it would rather be decided quickly) between Turkey and certain western states. Then it would be our turn to settle scores with our eastern neighbor for the times to come.

Let's see.. We should also expect presidential system in the country in 2022, that government would be taking things head-on with India.

More than often, historical progression is grossly unpredictable. Recent past is replete with such examples. Great geopolitical changes occured, which were not conceived 10 years before their happening. That is precisely why, states don't forgo their claims, even if, their resolution is not in sight.

As we all know India is responsible for the death of 70000 Innocent Pakistani’s and 10000 of her brave soldiers using Afghan territory.

Why does Pakistan not highlight this on all international forums, news media and international agencies such as FATF.

Why does Pakistan not avenge these deaths, with diplomacy and if necessary with force.

why does Pakistan not establish 2 million strong militia to avenge our dead and free our Kashmir, why are we afraid, why no action ?

k

The best way to avenge the deaths of Pakistanis due indian sponsored terrorism, is for Pakistanis to work hard to ensure that we have political stability, accountability, rule of law, ruthless capitalization of CPEC to propel our economy in such a way, that we can tell the WB/IMF/Petro$/FATF to EFF-OFF!!

A Pakistan which has a powerful Riba-Free economy, where it's poor are pulled out of poverty, where our children receive an education that benefits them not only for the world but also for a functioning Muslim Society.

Achieve that, and then enemy would sizzle in the poison of envy, to die a slow and painful death.

Stay the course of being not just a Muslim, rather a Muslim that uses his/her ability to gain knowledge that benefits his/her fellow countrymen/women.

Build a Pakistan that is free of the filth of hollywood/bollywood. Build a Pakistan who not only has a powerful military, a strong and robust economy, but also has a nation of Muslims with a conscience, dignity, honor, trustworthiness and integrity.

The best way to avenge the deaths of Pakistanis due indian sponsored terrorism, is for Pakistanis to work hard to ensure that we have political stability, accountability, rule of law, ruthless capitalization of CPEC to propel our economy in such a way, that we can tell the WB/IMF/Petro$/FATF to EFF-OFF!!

A Pakistan which has a powerful Riba-Free economy, where it's poor are pulled out of poverty, where our children receive an education that benefits them not only for the world but also for a functioning Muslim Society.

Achieve that, and then enemy would sizzle in the poison of envy, to die a slow and painful death.

Stay the course of being not just a Muslim, rather a Muslim that uses his/her ability to gain knowledge that benefits his/her fellow countrymen/women.

Build a Pakistan that is free of the filth of hollywood/bollywood. Build a Pakistan who not only has a powerful military, a strong and robust economy, but also has a nation of Muslims with a conscience, dignity, honor, trustworthiness and integrity.

Or just do a Dubai/Singapore/South Korea/China/Taiwan etc etc and become stable and abundant. I don't understand why you have to complicate our goals, I see this as lack of focus. You will never get the desired outcome.

It is true a successful Pakistan is an automatic burn for India. They will never be able to achieve a clean first world country because they have so many people and its a sh*tshow really. They would need to become 10x of USA to make a dent in their mess and if they do fair play to them, might make their PM a nicer person.

Pakistan on the other hard, smaller land, less people and the potential is easier to achieve. Its just correcting our mindset to the f**king objective thats the issue. Geopolitics and this grandiose arab narcissistic dream where we play the part of the sacrifice makes some Pakistani minds go crazy which is why we have lost 20 years of development. The challenge is keeping everyone laser focused on the goal generation to generation. We have to do whats best for us always.

If you want to provide them with an adversary then we give them something that is future proofed and not prone to becoming side tracked by someone else's dream, this is how your enemies take advantage of you, they know your soft spot. Lets give them something that doesn't have a weakness.

Last edited:

Got goose bumps boss... But who will change the course of Pakistani fate... To happen whatever you said current bad blood should be let out... And it can happen if there is revolution... Let it happen..
Inquilab Zindabad...

Never! Our entire leadership, the army leadership, the civil society Media, the bureaucracy all fucking bunch of cowards to take this war to India. Just today there is another attack in Quetta, 4 personal lost their lives again.

With the past history of Pakistan and the lack of any change seen in so many decades, I predict an unstable country with a weak economy and weak military.
Terrorism and sectarianism taking lives daily in Pakistan (this is already happening).
You can’t rule out a Iran style Islamic revolution in Pakistan.

If prosperous Muslim countries like Iraq, Syria, Libya and Lebanon can become worthless unstable mess then what can be expected of Pakistan??
Also for countries like Somalia, Yemen, Afghanistan the less said the better.
You can have your prophecies and I will have mine..!!

Be-ghaerat qisam kay loag haen; kuchh asar naheen ho ga. :lol: :lol:

as we approach the end of this century, we will no longer be worried about national boundaries but we will be desperate to save the earth from climate change.

As we all know India is responsible for the death of 70000 Innocent Pakistani’s and 10000 of her brave soldiers using Afghan territory.

Why does Pakistan not highlight this on all international forums, news media and international agencies such as FATF.

Why does Pakistan not avenge these deaths, with diplomacy and if necessary with force.

why does Pakistan not establish 2 million strong militia to avenge our dead and free our Kashmir, why are we afraid, why no action ?

k

All Pakistan needs to do is allow anyone who wants to do jihad in Kashmir to arm themselves and train freely in Pakistan and cross border freely in Pakistan. If we do that we can easily see millions doing jihad in Kashmir

With the past history of Pakistan and the lack of any change seen in so many decades, I predict an unstable country with a weak economy and weak military.
Terrorism and sectarianism taking lives daily in Pakistan (this is already happening).
You can’t rule out a Iran style Islamic revolution in Pakistan.

If prosperous Muslim countries like Iraq, Syria, Libya and Lebanon can become worthless unstable mess then what can be expected of Pakistan??
Also for countries like Somalia, Yemen, Afghanistan the less said the better.
You can have your prophecies and I will have mine..!!
Cute

1) as history has told us, the numerous insurgencies pakistan has fought it had always won
2)no matter how hard the fight is, the pakistan military is always there perfecting itself to become a more lethal killing machine
3) Pakistan is the only country to have taken back ALL the land the terrorists controlled and reduce terrorism by 96%
4) The Pakistan military is not an Arab military. Nepotism doesnt run deep within the military leadership
5) The Pakistan military can absorb its losses. The military is huge.
6) The Pakistan military even during its toughest times against terrorism, has always maintained a conventional edge against its enemies. Just ask India on the LOC

Back
Top Bottom