What's new

When two lonely Indians try to ban rallies in UK and London Police explain them democracy in UK

The police are leftist unionists who want their "prosecutor friend" in government (stammer). They wouldn't have tried this against white Tory leader, so it's simply a racist challenge to Sunak. Sunak should fire the police command. They're bluffing Sunak.

I cannot get over how unattractive this cruella woman is. Allah rehm kar isko...she needs it badly.

Mr. Braverman could not find a more acceptable match in all of Zion's children?

To even bed that rodent and procreate Remy (Ratatouille Movie) like children is a miracle.

You both look the same
If some people escalated the protest into something dangerous, Sunak will be proven right and he can fire the pimple headed, corrupt unionist trash in the Met. Still would be interesting if these command level police are freemasons, catholics or protestants or some other league.... it may not be just unionism.

Lol. Lungis should be last to talk about looks. Bangladesh cricket team is enough to vomit.
As a Pakistani, can I talk about how hideous she looks? Given that many Bharatis have been on record stating that our team is better looking? (Example below)
1699853272745.png

You both look the same

Bangladesh cricket team is composed of kids from severely under-class families, which is not true of Indian team.

Of course Bangladeshi cricketers are not hired for their Khubsuraat looks.

In any case - I'm not going to go into the subject of looks for Indians.

Allah knows I have run the length and breadth of India and seen enough.

Here is one of their prominent RSS guys (Pratim Ranjan), probably a God to @protean, a Bangladesh-hater just like him.

Dekh lo isko Suraat - I rest my case. Urgently needs a skin-peel and dermabrasion routine...or maybe even a face wash. This is what middle class people in India look like, not even underclass.
1699854311549.png

Why say anything about 1.4 Billion people when you can't really say anything nice?

Bangladesh cricket team is composed of kids from severely under-class families, which is not true of Indian team.

Of course Bangladeshi cricketers are not hired for their Khubsuraat looks.

In any case - I'm not going to go into the subject of looks for Indians.

Allah knows I have run the length and breadth of India and seen enough.

Here is one of their prominent RSS guys (Pratim Ranjan), probably a God to @protean, a Bangladesh-hater just like him.

Dekh lo isko Suraat - I rest my case. Urgently needs a skin-peel and dermabrasion routine...or maybe even a face wash. This is what middle class people in India look like, not even underclass.
View attachment 1006895

Why say anything about 1.4 Billion people when you can't really say anything nice?
Indians like to think they are some superior aryan race and some will dedicate their entire lives to fruitlessly trying to prove the first white man came from India and migrated to Europe.

LOL infighting now...just in

UK PM Sunak sacks interior minister Suella Braverman over comments on pro-Palestine protests

Rishi Sunak Sacks UK Interior Minister Suella Braverman

Suella Braverman sacked: Critics said her stance helped inflame tensions

British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak has sacked interior minister Suella Braverman, one of his most senior ministers, a government source said on Monday, following comments she made last week about the police's handling of a pro-Palestinian march.

Braverman had last week defied Sunak by publishing an article attacking the police's handling of a march that took place on Saturday

Critics said her stance helped inflame tensions and encourage right-wing protesters to take to the streets of London, putting Sunak under pressure to take action.

This chinless cruella woman - in addition to being as ugly as sin, is also stupid.

She just went into blind Ij(rea)l supporter mode, being the Hindutva idiot she is. Her job is to support her role as UK home minister, not being a cheerleader for Ij(rea)l and Hindutva.

She is blind and doesn't see Jewish grandmas on both sides of the pond supporting Gaza Palestinians.

Now the axe has fallen.

This is the state of downfallen support of Ij(rea)l today among various generations in the US Democrats and it roughly echoes views in the general US population across the political spectrum, I bet this trend is even more in the UK and EU now among younger people.

Attachments

• 1699916713384.png
    1699916713384.png
    551.4 KB · Views: 11

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom