What's new

When surprise attack from Okha sank Pak navy ships

Thanks for that dear.....obviously those at the receiving end know the truth....the whole truth...and that's what matters at the end of the day. :tup:

I hope you are capable of ranting a little more than single liners. !!!

means.. something which is used more as a surprise is never used as weapon of choice.. those boats had extremely short range (relatively) and they had far outlived their utility with that one attack itself hence subsequently not used..

and talking of usage.. the war lasted less than 15 days.. not like a freaking year or so..

Thanks for that dear.....obviously those at the receiving end know the truth....the whole truth...and that's what matters at the end of the day. :tup:

Actually at the end of the day what really matters is who won.
Conventionally or asymmetrically, it really doesn't matter.

Actually at the end of the day what really matters is who won.
Conventionally or asymmetrically, it really doesn't matter.

STICK TO THE TOPIC NOW FOLKS.. there is high potential of derailment if more incidents from a different date are brought up.. this leads to the actual trolls coming up with worse ideas.

I think you are ignoring this notification.....don't whine if you are dressed in a pink leotard and sent to get your cells working. !!

I think you are ignoring this notification.....don't whine if you are dressed in a pink leotard and sent to get your cells working. !!

I think you are ignoring the fact that 90000 Pakistani soldiers were humiliated and paraded on national TV.
But what gives, no matter what you say India won and Pakistan lost, end of story.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom