What's new

When Jeddah was much more open

Thank you my Brother, I follow and enjoy all your posts.

Keep them coming Yaa Akhi...:yahoo:

My posts are not important by any means at all. I am guilty of writing good and bad posts like everyone else I guess. Nothing special about me. I am more interested to hear if everything is well and right with you.:D

I do that as well with your posts.:enjoy:

I left my heart behind in Jeddah. Will visit whenever I get a chance. I love this Jeddah city.

Thank you Brother @al-Hasani, you are very Kind.

Alhumdulillah, everybody is doing great and thanks for asking...

I hope and pray your loved ones are doing great as well, InshaAllah...

I left my heart behind in Jeddah. Will visit whenever I get a chance. I love this Jeddah city.

You should forget about the US for a while and move to KSA for a little while.

That was kind of you as well. Everything is well here. Just alone with other foreign students here in Copenhagen. Not many classes left and just studying for the exams. Nothing that interesting really. Weather right now does not allow you to do much outdoors.

That is great. Well, only bad news is that my maternal grandfather is undergoing a heart operation back home tomorrow morning (needs a new peacemaker). Only thing I worry about really. Hope everything will be good. He is a very good person and I have not called him as often as I wanted to while I have been studying here abroad so I regret that.

InshaAllah, I will keep trying to make that happen and if my Rabb wishes it , it will happen soon, InshaAllah.

How is life my Brother @Yzd Khalifa.

Missed you , Bro//

Better stay in the US right now. Region is uncertain. Visiting as a tourist is better. Also wait until all those projects are finished. Consult @Imran Khan. He knows what I am referring to.:D

That was kind of you as well. Everything is well here. Just alone with other foreign students here in Copenhagen. Not many classes left and just studying for the exams. Nothing that interesting really. Weather right now does not allow you to do much outdoors.

That is great. Well, only bad news is that my maternal grandfather is undergoing a heart operation back home tomorrow morning (needs a new peacemaker). Only thing I worry about really. Hope everything will be good. He is a very good person and I have not called him as often as I wanted to while I have been studying here abroad so I regret that.

Better stay in the US right now. Region is uncertain. Visiting as a tourist is better. Also wait until all those projects are finished. Consult @Imran Khan. He knows what I am referring to.:D

Keep Praying , Bro. InshaAllah your Grandfather will pull through.

Such Surgeries are routine nowdays an Pacemakers help a lot.

I am sure you will call him as soon as he recovers.

Keep Praying , Bro. InshaAllah your Grandfather will pull through.

Such Surgeries are routine nowdays an Pacemakers help a lot.

I am sure you will call him as soon as he recovers.

إن شاء الله‎

Thank you for your beautiful words, bro. Will remember that.

Anyway going to bed so cheers to everyone.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom