What's new

When do you Wake up ?

Star Wars

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India

I was watching this video and decided i should start waking up at 5:00 am instead of 10:00 am (i know..not easy) ..

Was curious , when do you folks wake up in the morning and whats your Daily Routine ?

Sleep at 11PM
Wake up at 5AM or 5.30AM

Have 30-45 minute nap at noon and see the magic!!.....:D

10 baje..:unsure::unsure:
why at 5... whats the magic of getting up at 5 ...

I sleep at 12 and wake up at 8 in morning

bhai PT and 12 miles running so 3am or 4 am jb unka dil kra uthana aa jata hain :)

Bhai saaaf saaaf kahoo that Mrs.Alvi kicks you out of the bed at 3 in the morning so that you can go make breakfast for her ! :D

3-6 or 4-7. AM. Usual routine.

Only 3 hours of sleep ? :o:

I can't sleep below 7 hours ! :(

Bhai saaaf saaaf kahoo that Mrs.Alvi kicks you out of the bed at 3 in the morning so that you can go make breakfast for her ! :D

Only 3 hours of sleep ? :o:

I can't sleep below 7 hours ! :(
bhai muje chicken roast hi bna na ata hai and it is not breakfast i guess?? :cool:

I wake up at 5:30 AM normally.. 6AM during winter..and then go for jogging..it has been so since I was in 8th standard.I carry a very old alarm clock with me(I got that repaired twice, a difficult thing to do).I got it as a birthday gift from my grandfather..There have been times when I am unable to follow the routine, mostly due work pressure..But more or less, I try to stick to it..

Back
Top Bottom