What's new

When did you first decide you hated Israel and why?

I find it funny that the protagonist of this thread has has failed to make any further appearances and in his stead we have misinformed friends from across the border "forcing" us to accept the history according to what they believe is correct.

It is also interesting that these very same posters decide to omit historical facts such as the grand crusades and the Nakba.

Actually the poster and the other Indian was sure 200% that we will be so much hateful towards Jews and he will be succeeded in showing Pakistanis in bad light BUT alas it turned out to be different.

And majority here had posted sensibly showing our disapproval for Israeli policies of massacre, and NOT for common Jews.

If I may something here..... by the way no Palestinian is dying of Hunger or anything like that. Pakistan has a nuclear bomb but can you tell me can one get a glass of clean drinking water directly from tap ( drink it without treating it first) everywhere? in Gaza and West-Bank you can...

The Government of Israel is a democratically elected and although we may not agree with some policies we are fully behind our state. When Israeli Army hits back at Gaza or terrorists its everyone calls it brutal, barbaric,...etc

These military actions are responses to terror attacks against our civilians in café's, restaurants, shopping malls, buses, schools etc. These acts I presume you classify freedom fighters. These are acts of terror and we do not compromise with terrorists.

Lastly the Gaza blockade is there and should stay there as along as Hamas doesn't renounce violence Period and as long as they keep on firing Qassam rockets we reserve the right to hit back at Hamas munitions.

Your civilians ??? on Palestinian land. And these so-called Civilians have been flown from all around the world to form illegitimate State of Israel by snatching Palestinian land. So they are equal partners in this crime

Actually the poster and the other Indian was sure 200% that we will be so much hateful towards Jews and he will be succeeded in showing Pakistanis in bad light BUT alas it turned out to be different.

And majority here had posted sensibly showing our disapproval for Israeli policies of massacre, and NOT for common Jews.

i think too that was the intention. but why should a sane person hate other human beings?

Your civilians ??? on Palestinian land. And these so-called Civilians have been flown from all around the world to form illegitimate State of Israel by snatching Palestinian land. So they are equal partners in this crime

So?

The original Jewish state was re-carved out and re-inhabited by the Jews. A lot more peacefully than how it ceased to be a Jewish state down millenia incidentally.

So like everything in life, natural balance will finally be achieved. Out of chaos will reign eternal peace.

That said, karma will always prevail. And the circle of life will go around, to whence it started.

Cheers, Doc

Look.. Israel is there to stay and no ones huffing and puffing is going to make it go away and no one is going to push us in the sea.Tried that didn't work and now we are much stronger than the previous attempts.

Anyone who is a non-combatant is a civilian..and we don't want conflict, there must be a 2 state solution and Palestinians should have their state..but no compromise with terrorists period.

Lastly the Gaza blockade is there and should stay there as along as Hamas doesn't renounce violence Period and as long as they keep on firing Qassam rockets we reserve the right to hit back at Hamas munitions.

My friend hamas rockets cannot be compared to bombing raids by F16's. hamas fires 1000 rockets but hardly one gets to the target as i have read in western press but in reply Isreal blocks every kind of human aid to 1.5 million people in Gaza.
Even if For once we accept your argument about hamas being terrorist but what you would label the 1.5 million civilian people in Gaza. Are they terrorist as well???

Then you talked about democratic Isreali gov. well if i m not mistaken hamas also got elected so what your democracy have to say about this.???

Even medicines are not allowed to reach Gaza. people are dying because they don't have any economy no jobs and even nothing to eat. and Still Isreal bombing continues and mostly civilian die. So how one should expect people to love and endorce Isreal and its policies.???

Tit for tat dear. You don't accept the others right to live then how come others accept your right to live.

Well for starters, I do not hate Israel. I appreciate Israel as I think India can learn a lot from them. Their fighting spirit, their ability to dominate inspite of overwhelming odds and the fact that they use their diplomatic and military clout to achieve their objectives. Another reason why I appreciate the Israelis is the way they utilize the Jewish diaspora to mold public opinion to suit their aims. This is where India can learn from them.

However what I don't identify with is the creation of Israel at the expense and in place of people already living there. Holocaust was an undeniably cruel act, but you cannot use it as a justification to perpetrate further atrocity on another group of people just because you sympathize with the displaced Jews. And the other justification the Israelis often use for the creation of their state is that the land is their rightful home since "Its written in the Bible" or Old Testament to be precise. If the creation of Israel is justified because the Old Testament says that Jews will return to their homeland after the second Exodus, then should we take the Old Testament's word for everything else that is written in it? And also doesn't this mean that we are propagating the believes of one religion over another?
If Holy Books were used as the final words for settling political disputes, then God help us.

My friend hamas rockets cannot be compared to bombing raids by F16's. hamas fires 1000 rockets but hardly one gets to the target as i have read in western press but in reply Isreal blocks every kind of human aid to 1.5 million people in Gaza.
Even if For once we accept your argument about hamas being terrorist but what you would label the 1.5 civilian people in Gaza. Are the terrorist as well???

Then you talked about democratic Isreali gov. well if i m not mistaken hamas also got elected so what your democracy have to say about this.???

Even medicines are not allowed to reach Gaza. people are dying because they don't have any economy no jobs and even nothing to eat. and Still Isreal bombing continues and mostly civilian die. So how one should expect people to love and endorce Isreal and its policies.???

Tit for tat dear. You don't accept the others right to live then how come others accept your right to live.

Sir,

What Hamas is doing is firing rockets as they know this has a physiological effect, previously these same guys did suicide bombing's. The effects of suicide bombings shouldn't be new to you and you and your people unfortunately have seen what havoc it causes, Pakistan is a country of 170 million people and we are just 8 million so you can understand that we have seen the effects of this tactic first hand and also have been connected to the victims of these attacks

Hamas was democratically elected agreed and therefore also responsible for their people.There was no blockade against Gaza prior to Hamas.. Hamas is a terror organistaion just like the Tehrike-Taliban Pakistan...we will not and cannot reason with anyone who doesnt renouce terror. The air strikes and targeted assasinations are aimed at taking out Hamas terror network and stopping further terror attacks. We can talk but not to someone who points a gun to our head.
Again there is no blockade on the West Bank at all.

There is no humanitarian catastorphe in Gaza, food and medicines are reaching there, secondly Gaza is closed solely due to Hamas policy.

Agreed tit for tat doesnt help eye for an eye makes the whole world blind however we will not negotiate or talk to anyone who points a gun at us. No negotiations with terrorists.

Well i was of the opinion that he would be running to his local congress representative and show this thread to him and say hey see this, look at the hate Pakistanis have for Israel, so bomb them to stone age, out them under sanctions, don't give them weapons, no aid, no loan, nothing whatsoever. Make it another Gaza.

But yeah Solomon must be shocked, as he was expecting lot of hate towards Jews and other stuff like that, must have been a shocker for him to see such decent and sensible reaction. :cheesy:

Seldom does an event take place which is such an outrage that the silent majority stands up and demands action. But the silent majority is currently demanding that something be done about Israel. To get immediately to the point, each rung on the ladder of absolutism is a crisis of some kind. Each crisis supplies an excuse for Israel to keep us everlastingly ill at ease. That is the standard process by which the worst types of obstinate, dishonest degenerates there are bamboozle people into believing that Israel is a saintly figure—philanthropic, noble, and wise. Israel is guilty of at least one criminal offense. In addition, it frequently exhibits less formal criminal behavior such as deliberate and even gleeful cruelty, explosive behavior, and a burning desire to encourage individuals to disregard other people, to become fully self-absorbed.

Some people consider Israel's criticisms a necessary evil, but the truth is that Israel thinks it's good that its ****-and-bull stories bad-mouth worthy causes. It is difficult to know how to respond to such monumentally misplaced values, but let's try this: It uses scientific-sounding terminology—"phonons", "melanocyte", "extrapyramidal tract", and so on—to create the impression that there is a scientific base for its claim that war is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength. Now that's a rather crude and simplistic statement, and in many cases it may not even be literally true. But there is a sense in which it is generally true, a sense in which it truly expresses how its assault on free speech was not mounted in a few weeks. Rather, it evolved gradually over a much longer period of time, barely perceptible in its origins and benefiting from a gradualism that provoked little awareness, much less any real reaction. That's why it is now the time to condemn Israel's hypocrisy.

Who is behind the decline of our civilization? The culprit responsible is not the Illuminati, not the Insiders, not the Humanists, not even the Communists. No, the decline of our civilization is attributable primarily to Israel. The key point here is that you might say, "There's no indication that Israel's toadies will ever make pretentiousness unfashionable." Fine, I agree. But Israel unquestionably intends to offer hatred with a pseudo-intellectual gloss. The direful sequence of that result, so flagrantly officious and headlong in itself, is that uncongenial schmucks will extend Israel's fifteen minutes of fame to fifteen months one day.

Israel's metanarratives leave me with several unanswered questions: Why can't we simply agree to disagree? And is it possible for those who defend antihumanist ageism to make their defense look more heartless than it currently is? These are difficult questions to answer because the baneful nature of its litanies is not just a rumor. It is a fact to which I can testify.

Admittedly, Pecksniffian yutzes are responsible for the namby-pamby tenor of Israel's beliefs (as I would certainly not call them logically reasoned arguments). But that's because we can divide Israel's harangues into three categories: iconoclastic, hostile, and reprehensible. If you don't think that Israel has never been accused of objectivity, then you've missed the whole point of this letter.

If Israel is going to talk about higher standards then it needs to live by those higher standards. Israel's taradiddles have no basis in science or in human experience. Instead, they consist of froward crusades derived from a world view rooted in nefarious priggism. Israel's chargés d'affaires consider its bruta fulmina a breath of fresh air. I, however, find them more like the fetid odor of ruffianism. When the war against reason is backed by a large cadre of maladroit, testy thugs, the results are even more horny. Be patient; I won't ask you to take that on faith. Rather, I'll provide irrefragable proof that Israel is trying to rewrite history to reflect or magnify an imaginary "victimhood". Their mission? To channel the pursuit of scientific knowledge into a narrow band of accepted norms that are based exclusively on its profligate biases.

While Israel has a right, as do we all, to believe whatever it wants about extremism, ancient Greek dramatists discerned a peculiar virtue in being tragic. Israel would do well to realize that they never discerned any virtue in being neurotic. Viewing all this from a higher vantage point, we can see that those of us who are too lazy or disinterested to chastise Israel for not doing any research before spouting off have no right to complain when it and its emissaries rely on the psychological effects of terror to magnify the localized effects of its tricks so that, like a stone hurled into a pool of water, shock waves ripple from the epicenter of Israel's attacks to the furthest reaches of the Earth. If Israel would abandon its name-calling and false dichotomies it would be much easier for me to call your attention to the problem of inconsiderate maniacs. It may seem difficult at first to extend the compass of democracy to picayunish chuckleheads. It is. But I'm not writing this letter for your entertainment. I'm not even writing it for your education. I'm writing it for our very survival.

As something that enjoys brandishing words like "counterrevolutionist" and "semiprofessionalized" as a smoke screen to hide its casus belli's inherent paradoxes, Israel must surely be at a loss when someone presents a logical counterargument to its wild, muddleheaded false-flag operations. If our eventual goal is to focus on what unites rather than divides us, then we must consider various means to that end. Marxism can be deadly but Israel's opuscula are much worse. It is immature and stupid of Israel to drag men out of their beds in the dead of night and castrate them. It would be mature and intelligent, however, to debunk the nonsense spouted by its trained seals, and that's why I say that it hates people who view the realms of fanaticism and escapism not as two opposing poles but as two continua. It wants such people nabbed, grabbed, and thrown out of the country. Israel has been preventing us from getting in touch with our feelings. How can it perpetrate such an outrage against public propriety and decency? The answer I shall provide is broad, plain, and even more than sufficient. You see, griping about Israel will not make it stop trying to gum up what were once great ideas. But even if it did, it would just find some other way to tap into the national resurgence of overt classism.

For proof of this ongoing tragedy one has only to realize that Israel wants us to feel sorry for the antisocial, boisterous punks who glamorize drug usage. I suspect we should instead feel sorry for their victims, all of whom know full well that the justification Israel gave for generating an epidemic of corruption and social unrest was one of the most polyloquent justifications I've ever heard. It was so polyloquent, in fact, that I will not repeat it here. Even without hearing the details you can still see my point quite clearly: I've tried to explain to Israel's disruptive mercenaries that I will never identify with meretricious talebearers. As could be expected, they were a bit slow on the uptake. I just couldn't get them to comprehend that Israel has been trying to raise funds for scientific studies that "prove" that freedom must be abolished in order for people to be more secure and comfortable. This is what's called "advocacy research" or "junk science" because it's funded by twisted clowns who have already decided that Israel could do a gentler and fairer job of running the world than anyone else.

Israel's protégés are quick to point out that because Israel is hated, persecuted, and repeatedly laughed at, it is the real victim here. The truth is that, if anything, Israel is a victim of its own success—a success that enables Israel to con us into sawing off the very tree limbs upon which we're sitting. This should be a chance to examine and bring problems to light, to share and join in understanding, but just because Israel and its cheerleaders don't like being labelled as "Dadaism-prone, unpatriotic wheeler-dealers" or "cold-blooded brigands" doesn't mean the shoe doesn't fit. What's the best way to deal summarily with insecure menaces? That's actually a tough nut to crack. The answer is related the way that if I want to roll over and play dead, that should be my prerogative. I don't need Israel forcing me to. Does anybody else feel the way I do, or am I alone in my disgust with Israel?

Look.. Israel is there to stay and no ones huffing and puffing is going to make it go away and no one is going to push us in the sea.Tried that didn't work and now we are much stronger than the previous attempts.

Anyone who is a non-combatant is a civilian..and we don't want conflict, there must be a 2 state solution and Palestinians should have their state..but no compromise with terrorists period.

that is a very good thought and only solution, but isnt it your gov who doesnt want it? talk is something and actions are something else.

that is a very good thought and only solution, but isnt it your gov who doesnt want it? talk is something and actions are something else.

Again talk to whom Hamas????....not until they renounce violence. Why cant they even try that??? As their ideology and Taliban ideology is one and the same therefore no progress from either side. I don't need to mention Hamas and Fatah relationship

Again talk to whom Hamas????....not until they renounce violence. Why cant they even try that??? As their ideology and Taliban ideology is one and the same therefore no progress from either side. I don't need to mention Hamas and Fatah relationship

at least Fatah has been talking to you for 2 decades now believe to the 2 state solution as the only solution!! and hamas too have accepted your existence if things go back to 1967!! can you tell me about the stance of Netanyahoo and Liberman?

The only thing they have got back from those talks and negotiations is more and more of illegal settlemetns.

What? Hate Israel? Here on this site?

Are you blindfolded???

Because even if you are, you will feel it ;)

BTW I don't hate Israel, nope!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom