What's new

When China Rules The World

If ASEAN+, Eurasia+ and African Union is allied with the Chinese, then China has the potential to rule the world. China has a difficult job at hand, but it is not impossible. China need a different approach, the current approach may not work.

If China helps build ASEAN+, Eurasia+ and African Union, then essentially US, EU or Indian influence will be reduced in these spaces. These regional unions will be self-sufficient, but will remain allied with the Chinese, if China helps integration of these unions.

Without above approach, the current aggressive approach will fragment these regions and invite US and Indian influence, who are only eager to meddle where they do not belong.
Sons of Bangladesh who are very eager to be ruled by a forigner. Good quest...
We do not mendle in your afires, thats the reason that we are building the longest barbed wire fence to stop you guys from pouring into our space and spoiling the local demography to the max

Nothing or nobody will stop the rise of china.
Good to hear that CHINA will raise, we all are happy that CHINA progress with the man power it has, but dreaming about commanding other nations is some thing that people have to stop. No son of one nation will be interested in being ruled by another country.

I travel a lot and live in US for 5 years,what do you think I may not know?your enlightenment please..

I certainly have a different experience. One of my acquaintance who is a Chinese and entrepreneur in HK has a different story. And for your information he is an MBA from Harvard Business School,and lived and worked extensively in west.

So china is gonna become big huh? Well if so good luck trying to get the hell hole called the Middle east or arab world under your control

One thing we definitely can make sure is that we can make the little korea separate for another decades or centuries. Enjoy that.

That day will never come, so don't worry. The Chinese communist party rule ensures that. When China becomes a real democracy, then that's something that the world should worry about. But not the communist China.

Chinese baloney. Chinese are actually brainwashed to believe this.

What does the world mean to China???

Everyone here talks about "When China rules the world". Well, when does China have the intention to rule the world for the past 5000 years???

To Chinese, China is the world to Chinese people. That is all our interest focusing on.

When Zhenghe and his fleets voyaged across Pacific and Indian ocean extending to Africa, Mideast, I do not think China had any interest to conquer those foreign places or rule those foreign places for one bit.

If ASEAN+, Eurasia+ and African Union is allied with the Chinese, then China has the potential to rule the world. China has a difficult job at hand, but it is not impossible. China need a different approach, the current approach may not work.

If China helps build ASEAN+, Eurasia+ and African Union, then essentially US, EU or Indian influence will be reduced in these spaces. These regional unions will be self-sufficient, but will remain allied with the Chinese, if China helps integration of these unions.

Without above approach, the current aggressive approach will fragment these regions and invite US and Indian influence, who are only eager to meddle where they do not belong.

What an idiot.

Tell me Macau/Hongkong are under whose control if they are not under China's control???

Macau/Hongkong are still not under your control. Wait for your time to rule them.

You can only get Taiwan, if you get rid of CCP and hand over the control of mainland China to ROC.

Well, China was ruled sometimes by minority powers, well, tell me where are they now??? Aren't they all part of China now already??? :)

China was run over by foreigners repeatedly because of Confucianism. It is in China's best interest to dump Confucianism and replace it with Christianity, which provides all the ethics of Confucianism(plus more) without its side effects.

I have to say this is the most idiotic remarks of the century. :)

lol do the Chinese really think that Japan, Vietnam etc will let them rule anything? For God's sake China is scared of the small nations like Vietnam, Japan etc lol.

Now imagine these small nations getting together and bleeding China with a billion cuts, then backing off and leaving the rest to India/USA/Israeli/Australia etc lol.

Good to hear that CHINA will raise, we all are happy that CHINA progress with the man power it has, but dreaming about commanding other nations is some thing that people have to stop. No son of one nation will be interested in being ruled by another country.

China will never and have no ambition to rule the world by commanding other nations.
But china will be the number 1 economic power, financial power, military power, political power, technological power, information power and cultural power in the 21sy century.

China is a good nation... They will be superpower I guess fighting USA... Other nations like India are not even close so please do not bring India in to please Indians minds... India doesn't hold any significance in the world... You think you do, but you don't... Just saying..

Back
Top Bottom