What's new

When Beijing and New Delhi pull together

India has to leave the kashmir since its growing economy can not afford the increasing insurgency. further it has to accept the china as region's super power

you are living in other world.. terrorism in kashmir has greatly decreased in last 3 years... army also started leaving kashmir...

china may be a power in its own region... in indian region only india is super power....

no country has such a dare to mediate indo pak talks on kashmir... its due to indian pressure...
:victory::victory:

India has to leave the kashmir since its growing economy can not afford the increasing insurgency.
:hitwall::hitwall: :rofl:
Then who will afford?... you or your regional super dooper power china

further it has to accept the china as region's super power
Is that necessory......or it is something that every kid learns during schooling in Pakistan!!

Pakistani members have Chinese made chip in their brain. :smitten: Surprisingly for a Chinese made gadget it seems to function well !! :rofl: Everytime it makes them wave Chinese flag !

for india and china to pull together though, india has to make peace with pakistan instead of trying continuously to conquer it.

Justify your statement :what: let us know how many wars has India started ? :pop:

for india and china to pull together though, india has to make peace with pakistan instead of trying continuously to conquer it.

A completely irrelevant & out - of - context remark.

If India & China were to ever come together it would be based on accepting each other as they are and with the realization that one cannot subjugate the other without unacceptable harm to itself.

We all are living in glass houses. Nothing stays hidden.

In core areas & telecommunication is one of them partners have to selected very carefully.

Pakistani members have Chinese made chip in their brain. :smitten: Surprisingly for a Chinese made gadget it seems to function well !! :rofl: Everytime it makes them wave Chinese flag !

stupid troll post bro. if you can't contribute poisitively to the thread, then keep quiet.

If other members are trolling, doesn't mean you have to.

Whole of Kashmir must be merged with Pakistan!! Its not just me saying; ppl of Kashmir want that too and this is what matters. No point dragging this issue anymore. The day we Solved Kashmir issue, peace will prevail in south Asia and we would truly move towards prosperity

Whole of Kashmir must be merged with Pakistan!! Its not just me saying; ppl of Kashmir want that too and this is what matters. No point dragging this issue anymore. The day we Solved Kashmir issue, peace will prevail in south Asia and we would truly move towards prosperity

See, we can go on and on with K issue. However this is offtopic here.
I can only say, please give me the crystal ball that says all above mentioned.

@topic:

I really like to see good relation between China and India. Hope our FM visit would be fruitful.

what has this got to do with this topic, Kashmir is Ours, Peace can be found without giving away kashmir aswell

i could have ignored this trollish post; couldn't help but wonder your brain will start working at its best, if you get two authentic Chinese made chips since it seems like your current thinking capability is somewhat ................. (use your imagination to fill in the blank)

Now lets get back to the topic at hand

Last edited:
what has this got to do with this topic, Kashmir is Ours, Peace can be found without giving away kashmir aswell

if you read above posts, Kashmir was being discussed as part of this thread but yes it is somewhat off-topic.

AND it must also relinquish it's illegal occupation of NE and South Tibet.

Whether Bharat chooses to do the right thing out of its own free will, or whether it chooses not to, does not matter as the illegally occupied land will become free in a short matter of time. There is NOTHING India can do to stop this NATURAL PROCESS.

Well said!

you are living in other world.. terrorism in kashmir has greatly decreased in last 3 years... army also started leaving kashmir...

china may be a power in its own region... in indian region only india is super power....

no country has such a dare to mediate indo pak talks on kashmir... its due to indian pressure...
:victory::victory:

DO NOT forget Indian Army Terrorisam agains 200.000 Innocent Kashmiri since 1980s. More than 700.000 Indian Army is in Indian Occupied Jammu & Kashmir just to make terror against Innocent Kashmiri people.

DO NOT forget Indian Army Terrorisam agains 200.000 Innocent Kashmiri since 1980s. More than 700.000 Indian Army is in Indian Occupied Jammu & Kashmir just to make terror against Innocent Kashmiri people.

Prove it, if not CUT THE CRAP.

Indias 100 crore people will die but not give away Kashmir.
So foget it
There is Peace here and we are moving towards Prosperity

Back
Top Bottom