What's new

When a father wanted police to shoot his toddler...

Levina

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
I don't know what kinda emotions this video evokes, whatever it might be, it is definitely not sympathy for this father.
The man sent his toddler to the police, and asked them to shoot the tiny one, instead the lil boy got a high-five from the police officer.

Wanted to show the other side of stone pelters...

@Star Wars @Roybot @Rain Man @JanjaWeed @arp2041 @T-123456
Stop lying .. that was not a high-five but a low-five.

It's all drama good for grabbing eye balls on the television and social media.

I don't know what kinda emotions this video evokes, whatever it might be, it is definitely not sympathy for this father.
The man sent his toddler to the police, and asked them to shoot the tiny one, instead the lil boy got a high-five from the police officer.

Thanks Allah there were cameras, otherwise :sniper:

same thing is happening in kashmir. kids and women are being used as bait and when forces retaliate our pseudo sickular join them in shedding croc-tears.

Pretty sickening, a toddler who needs to be playing is sent to face the bullets. Parents are nothing but disgusting cowards to put a child in harms way. They dont deserve that child.

I could show you a 100 videos contradicting this; sure this was a praise-worthy gesture but this does not change the war-crimes being committed. There is a video of a father shielding his son when they were caught in between a firefight; they were purposely shot.

I could show you a 100 videos contradicting this; sure this was a praise-worthy gesture but this does not change the war-crimes being committed. There is a video of a father shielding his son when they were caught in between a firefight; they were purposely shot.

Bhartis are going to new depths of lows to justify their atrocities. This incident is so famous that even FOX news had to report it properly. And here we have slum dwellers trying to use the video to justify their own atrocities....

@Levina won't ever post any such video.

So do it. Who is stopping you?
You all always say that as if it's the easiest thing to do in the world. Majority rules, minority can't do much at all over here. I'll be voting for third party non-intervention politicians for all my life and it still won't change anything.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom