What's new

When a father wanted police to shoot his toddler...

Bhartis are going to new depths of lows to justify their atrocities. This incident is so famous that even FOX news had to report it properly. And here we have slum dwellers trying to use the video to justify their own atrocities....
Who is justifying what here? She just posted a video of a man encouraging his kid to act against the security forces guys.
Maybe you need to broaden your mindset and come out of your anti-India propoganda.

I don't know what kinda emotions this video evokes, whatever it might be, it is definitely not sympathy for this father.
The man sent his toddler to the police, and asked them to shoot the tiny one, instead the lil boy got a high-five from the police officer.

Wanted to show the other side of stone pelters...

@Star Wars @Roybot @Rain Man @JanjaWeed @arp2041 @T-123456
Where was this,damn idiot.
These people pffffffffffffffffffffft.:tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk:

Standard pallywood production, don't be surprised to see pics like below with caption, "Brave Palestinian boy facing Israeli soldiers", or "evil Zionists pointing gun at a toddler"

upload_2016-8-2_7-58-23.png

Who is justifying what here? She just posted a video of a man encouraging his kid to act against the security forces guys.
Maybe you need to broaden your mindset and come out of your anti-India propoganda.
Lol.
That's okay.
Its RAZPAK aka @lastofthepatriots making a come back. :lol:

I could show you a 100 videos contradicting this; sure this was a praise-worthy gesture but this does not change the war-crimes being committed. There is a video of a father shielding his son when they were caught in between a firefight; they were purposely shot.
Bhartis are going to new depths of lows to justify their atrocities. This incident is so famous that even FOX news had to report it properly. And here we have slum dwellers trying to use the video to justify their own atrocities....
@Levina won't ever post any such video.

Did the THREE of you miss my line that I wanted to show THE OTHERSIDE of stone pelters???

Lol

Did the THREE of you miss my line that I wanted to show THE OTHERSIDE of stone pelters???

Lol

You are Sadhvi Pragya of PDF. You would always go for "other side" and not the side that is most apparent and obvious.

In the first place what are children doing in those warzones?

@WebMaster

I nearly threw up my lunch man. Can you please enforce some respect for the law and ban those who are putting up these disgusting macabre photos?

You are Sadhvi Pragya of PDF. You would always go for "other side" and not the side that is most apparent and obvious.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
@Areesh if I'm sadhvi Pragya of PDF then you're Zaid Hamid of PDF. :P
@Star Wars. @nair

Let's call this is a confirmation bias because if you don't know I do support Palestinians. :)
Anyways I don't have to prove my intentions to you. Lol

YOU>>>>>>>>>

image.jpeg

:lol: :lol: :lol:
@Areesh if I'm sadhvi Pragya of PDF then you're Zaid Hamid of PDF. :P
@Star Wars. @nair

Let's call this is a confirmation bias because if you don't know I do support Palestinians. :)
Anyways I don't have to prove my intentions to you. Lol

YOU>>>>>>>>>

View attachment 322651

Not bad. At least Zaid Hamid has no blood on his hands unlike Sadhvi. :)

PS: You bharatis are obsessed with this guy. Good to know.

I don't know what kinda emotions this video evokes, whatever it might be, it is definitely not sympathy for this father.
The man sent his toddler to the police, and asked them to shoot the tiny one, instead the lil boy got a high-five from the police officer.
h
Wanted to show the other side of stone pelters...

@Star Wars @Roybot @Rain Man @JanjaWeed @arp2041 @T-123456

Levina for heaven's sake does this cover up daily atrocities against innocent Palestinians by Israeli army?

have we forgotten that powerful of video and images where a father was trying to save his son from Israeli soldiers by hiding him behind his back in Gaza but both were shot dead point blank and for your information both were armless, no stones even

Levina for heaven's sake does this cover up daily atrocities against innocent Palestinians by Israeli army?

have we forgotten that powerful of video and images where a father was trying to save his son from Israeli soldiers by hiding him behind his back in Gaza but both were shot dead point blank and for your information both were armless, no stones even
I support the Palestinian cause.
But this video is about the black sheep.

Not bad. At least Zaid Hamid has no blood on his hands unlike Sadhvi. :)
Lol
That's news to me.
Seems you know more about her than me. :lol:
Now I will Hv to open the Wikipedia to cross-check her history. Lolz

PS: You bharatis are obsessed with this guy. Good to know.
That's the only clown I could think of.
Btw the same logic applies to you too. You're obsessed with Sadhvi.

Lol
That's news to me.
Seems you know more about her than me. :lol:
Now I will Hv to open the Wikipedia to cross-check her history. Lolz

Obviously you are more interested in maligning "stone pelters" and not terrorists who actually planted bombs to kill people.

That's the only clown I could think of.
Btw the same logic applies to you too. You're obsessed with Sadhvi.

I know about all the right wing terrorists of India. Sadhvi like you a female is one of them. No obsessions here like you have with Zaid.

Obviously you are more interested in maligning "stone pelters
Stone pelter!!!
What's there to malign them?

I know about all the right wing terrorists of India. Sadhvi like you a female is one of
Lolz
You know ALL the right wingers yet you claim you 're not obsessed with India??? :lol:

No obsessions here like you have with Zaid
Haha
I really wanna know your definition of obsession. ROFL

Back
Top Bottom