What's new

Whats your new year resolution?

Iggy

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Another new year is coming and its time for another new year resolution..I request members to tell us about your last years resolution and was it a sucess or failure and also tell us about the coming years new year resolution..I will start with mine..

I took a resolution that i will loose some weight this year..first 2-3 days it was going ok..but now I ended up gaining 4-5 kg :agree: ..Next year i am taking the same resolution ..Hope it works this time :cheers:

Dont know about personal ones but indeed on 23rd March we are going to have a rally creating hope for the country.

Another new year is coming and its time for another new year resolution..I request members to tell us about your last years resolution and was it a sucess or failure and also tell us about the coming years new year resolution..I will start with mine..

I took a resolution that i will loose some weight this year..first 2-3 days it was going ok..but now I ended up gaining 4-5 kg :agree: ..Next year i am taking the same resolution ..Hope it works this time :cheers:

loosing weight was my resolution for the past 2 years, and this year too...:mps:

For the last 4 years my resolution was to quit smoking. This time too its going to be the same. Hope number 5 is lucky for me :smokin:

Maintaining a healthy lifestyle and calming down, but.......................!

:sniper: next year make first start for my master study

humm going toward more study.:azn:

My new year's resolution will be to pass my 1st year college with good marks and to study more and more:smokin:

Last edited:
same resolution that i have for every other year...look busy do nothing :P

Dude the best way of loosing weight is jogging and or join gym..:tup::cheers:

Dude the best way of loosing weight is jogging and or join gym..:tup::cheers:

tried both..but I am born lazy man..Hate to give stress to my body :P and I am a foodiee :agree:

Back
Top Bottom