What's new

Whats your internet Speed?

How are you doing such calculations?? :disagree::disagree::woot:

I use 4MB in Office ... but thats very costly 5000 Rs ( 60 $ ) ... I dont have time to download movies there :hitwall:

Rates are still very high in Pakistan ( PTCL Monopoly ) :devil:

Mine is 20 MB download @ £15 P.M

Unlimited Downloads, that's quite sufficient for my needs.

Mine is 20 MB download @ £15 P.M

Unlimited Downloads, that's quite sufficient for my needs.

you are in UK ??

do these kinds of speed available in India for end users ?

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

Lol . 3mb speed is 3000 kb per second . :toast_sign:

:bunny:

Lolz MAN

Who said you that ?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1mbps means 100 KB/sec :rofl:

bits is different than BYTE :D

kb ( small letters ) = kilo bits ..

KB ( Capital Letters ) = Kilo Byte ...

Huge Difference ...

Got it now ? :D

you are in UK ??

do these kinds of speed available in India for end users ?

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

Lolz MAN

Who said you that ?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1mbps means 100 KB/sec :rofl:

bits is different than BYTE :D
so you saying that my current 115 kbps speed is 15kb per second

Mostly when we are dealing with internet speed we deal with bits and not Bytes.

Therefore Mbps (MegaBitsPerSec) kbps (KiloBitsPerSec)

kb ( small letters ) = kilo bits ..

KB ( Capital Letters ) = Kilo Byte ...

Huge Difference ...

Got it now ? :D

You correct lol. . Now my network speed is only 15KB per second . . But i using my mobile it wont give me any delay. :hitwall:

You correct lol. . Now my network speed is only 15KB per second . . But i using my mobile it wont give me any delay. :hitwall:

you are fundamentally wrong my friend, Mobile networks have the longest delay wrt to data packets, just think of each data packet from your mobile goes to tower to tower then to Airtel server then those server sends the request to right server and same process while getting back request.

Last edited:
you are fundamentally wrong my friend, Mobile networks have the longest delay wrt to data packets, just think of each data packet from your mobile goes to the tower to tower then to Airtel server then those server sends the request to right server and same process while getting back request.

Nope you wrong. . For example if you open a web page which have memory of 1mb it take only 100kb in mobile. . For other stuff and all i use my brothes broadband.

Proof... That speed of brain is always faster than speed of internet.

Well as an application designer and developer there is problem in this bog which is to upload an images directly which is not user friendly, so thats why I am asking. I know how to do direct link but thought may be there is a way which I don't know.

Ok guy's this is my package.

Download : 8 Mbps.

Upload : 1 Mbps.

Price : 300 Dhs per month.

:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom