What's new

Whats your internet Speed?

Machoman...when you provide me your exact pin point location than I'll search.
uh how to upload duh now that explains lol.

did anyone know how to upload image here so I can show some of the people my speed screen shots.

Proof... That speed of brain is always faster than speed of internet.:D:D:D

Last edited:
hey i found a picture of 633 mb/s from google should i alter it to make it mine LMAO

Why not use Bluetooth of your phone and laptop and use the phone's internet on your laptop, my 3.5 G ATT works fine but I guess 3G is still not in India!

I will use like that, but the speed is 116 KBPS. .:P

whthin 3 months 3g comeing to arrive here.:yahoo:

BW - 4 Mb

Download - 3.55 mbps

Upload - 0.32 mbps

ISP - Saudi Telecom

we pay about 50 $ per month , unlimited Downloads.

Last edited:
I will use like that, but the speed is 116 KBPS. .:P

whthin 3 months 3g comeing to arrive here.:yahoo:

To be honest even 3.5 G sucks, plus there is always network congestion, streaming videos is pain. So wonder how much 3G would do wonders. 4G is the best solution at the moment.

188-slow-internet-connection-comic.gif

To be honest even 3.5 G sucks, plus there is always network congestion, streaming videos is pain. So wonder how much 3G would do wonders. 4G is the best solution at the moment.

No problem. Here 3g have 3mb speed and BSNL conformed that. . Otherwise i will buy reliance net connect.:D

are yaar i have india one of the best connection "sify internet".
but speed it's horrible some time i think why not i change it to dial-up connection.
i got only 20 kbps(downloading speed)

did anyone know how to upload image here so I can show some of the people my speed screen shots.

Upload image on imageshak.us

& post & Go advanded .. there is light yellow icon ( insert image ) .. post the link there & Its DONE ..

No problem. Here 3g have 3mb speed and BSNL conformed that. . Otherwise i will buy reliance net connect.:D

3G means a max of 3.6 Mbps and 3.5 G is HSDPA which is 7.2 Mbps which again is channel capacity and not exactly what you will get.

4G is 1000 times faster than 3G but depends on network providers QoS

are yaar i have india one of the best connection "sify internet".
but speed it's horrible some time i think why not i change it to dial-up connection.
i got only 20 kbps(downloading speed)

Can we start a community like ours. .:D

so that will 300 KB/sec ..

I want speed upto 800 KB/sec ... only this will make me HAPPY .. otherwise i am furious with this Fcuked up net ...

3G means a max of 3.6 Mbps and 3.5 G is HSDPA which is 7.2 Mbps which again is channel capacity and not exactly what you will get.

4G is 1000 times faster than 3G but depends on network providers QoS

For me it like greenland to move from current 115kb speed to 3mb . . And also i always prefer my mobile to browse. . So no terrible feeling for me . .:bunny:

Back
Top Bottom