What's new

What's your favourite movie and why?

Spider-Man.jpg
51rFEy3RAmL.jpg
Prince_of_Persia_poster.jpg
click%20adv%20a%20ds-500x500.jpg

janab i watched all the series of Caribbean pirates
oeb04.jpg

For me a movie has to be a good piece of art. Its not about the story, its the art of story telling.
Tonight i am watching this movie again. It was a high quality film.
no-country-for-old-men.jpg

post some good chinese movie then...
stop kettle calling pot black,okay?if a Chinese movie can bore and stifle me too death making me feel deceived when I come out of the cinema,Indian movie can "amaze" the pee outta me even before I got a chance to escape out!:rofl::rofl:

stop kettle calling pot black,okay?if a Chinese movie can bore and stifle me too death making me feel deceived when I come out of the cinema,Indian movie can "amaze" the pee outta me even before I got a chance to escape out!:rofl::rofl:
not sure if you are insecure or using google translate.. but I simply asked you to post a few good chinese movie.. this time I specifically ask in a non sarcastic way.. :)

not sure if you are insecure or using google translate.. but I simply asked you to post a few good chinese movie.. this time I specifically ask in a non sarcastic way.. :)
Oh,so u were in a sarcastic way in the first place?ain't an indian patronizing a Chinese on English more sarcastic than Indian movies doing same to Chinese movies?

Oh,so u were in a sarcastic way in the first place?ain't an indian patronizing a Chinese on English more sarcastic than Indian movies doing same to Chinese movies?
yo dude are you looking for fight like a village woman... many chinese here imply that in the intro(using google translate) nothing wrong in that... anyway I have posted some Indian movies you are welcome to watch them(even some pakistanis have posted).. may be you dont value your own movies and prefer american ones which is why you feel guilty... and say world is americanized :)
anyway... nice talking to you.. I broke my own rule of not talking to chinese poster here.. :hitwall:

I am a movie buff....

When it comes to Hindi movies (not recent ones)

1. Dil chahta hai & Lagaan
2 movies that changed Bollywood and it's formula movies for good.

2. Rockstar: I love the songs and the story line.

3. Wake up Sid: the songs, the storyline, the actors- there's something very refreshing about this movie.

4. Jab we met: I have lost count on the number of times I have watched this movie. every girl has a bit of craziness in her, and I think Kareena played that role too well.

4. Fashion: I know this one's controversial. But I loved Priyanka in it. I don't think anyone else could have pulled it off so well.

5. Zindagi Na milegi dobara: fun movie which gets you to introspect by the end of it.

English movies
I love science fiction.

1. Shutter island
2. The Martian
3. Gravity
4. Chappie

And all such movies....

Btw there's this movie (a romantic one for a change) I have forgotten it's name. I hope somebody can help me with it.
It's about a guy who sees a girl on CCTV and falls for her. The girl is a dancer, in a dance troop. And leaves the city soon.
The girl and guy never meet again because the girl's best friend who is also her roommate lies to the guy....because she too loved him.
The best freind is an actress and works in dramas.
I liked that movie, but I have watched it just once.
Something about the movie kept me glued to it. But I haven't watched it agian. This must be an old movie from the 90's.
Have forgotten the name. :(

Trip down the memory lane:

Home alone series: it reminds me of my elder brother with whom I have watched all the cartoon movies and children's series.

Evil dead, paranormal activity: thanks to my elder brother and cousin brothers with whom I have watched all such horror movies. On every ocassion they have ensured that I watch such movies. Gosh! One reason why darkness still scares me.

And many many more. :)
Gravity was such a stupid movie... no offense

1.jpg

This is one of my favourite,especially at the end of the movie when the car engine hose bursted,oooh maaan!that is masterpiece!!!

The greatest movie ever made "Once upon a Time in the West". The others in the trilogy are not bad either. Sergio Leone set the bar in the art of cinematography.

Duck yeh sucker

Once upon a Time in America

Goes to show good stuff comes outta Italy as well as our resident @Markus

yo dude are you looking for fight like a village woman... many chinese here imply that in the intro(using google translate) nothing wrong in that... anyway I have posted some Indian movies you are welcome to watch them(even some pakistanis have posted).. may be you dont value your own movies and prefer american ones which is why you feel guilty... and say world is americanized :)
anyway... nice talking to you.. I broke my own rule of not talking to chinese poster here.. :hitwall:
why am i supposed to feel guilty??your tone on me sounds like i was about to occupy the world then got cold feet thus feeling guily is my due for that,I was saying "the world is americanized" because I was only stating a piece of fact without any irrelevant sentiment you conjured up on me,the world IS americanized,I didn't say there is any harm of that,why are you so sensitive and looking for projecting your own feelings onto others?

yo dude are you looking for fight like a village woman
The world is indeed americanized,otherwise i wouldn't even have seen an Indian talking with"yooo dude this yoo dude that" in their heavy curry,ludicrous accent:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom