What's new

What's your favourite movie and why?

1 Jurassic Park
reason: never experienced such thrill,fiction,music,romance, yes, romance:o:---have a plan to make my own
isla nibular,would spare no expense:smitten:to me if there is Jannat, its in isla nibular:big_boss:

2 No Smoking
for obvious reasons:D K, some alphabet---:lol:

3 Taray Zameen p
reason:one doesn't always need a reason to like a fulgent masterpiece like this:fans:

@jamahir @Levina d d @jammersat @haman10 @karakoram folks, come and share yours:yahoo:

hi

@Mentee

My favorite movie was Red eye , 2008 if i'm not mistaken maybe 2007 , i love terrorist / political thriller movies , my favorite part was that the terrorists were french

hero_EB20050818REVIEWS50823001AR.jpg

That part ( the terrorists being french) was copied from the 90s movie Ronin i think , essentially all the Terrorists in the movie were European

Cilian murphy is a great irish actor , and of course underrated , he was also in the first batman movie , as Dr. Crane
, his role was hilarious , also some of his lines

Ronin itself was a great movie too , European terrorist fantasy stuff you know , kinda like the 1995 movie film the jackal which was the greatest of them all

brucewillis-thejackal-590x350.jpg

1 Jurassic Park
reason: never experienced such thrill,fiction,music,romance, yes, romance:o:---have a plan to make my own
isla nibular,would spare no expense:smitten:to me if there is Jannat, its in isla nibular:big_boss:

2 No Smoking
for obvious reasons:D K, some alphabet---:lol:

3 Taray Zameen p
reason:one doesn't always need a reason to like a fulgent masterpiece like this:fans:

@jamahir @Levina d d @jammersat @haman10 @karakoram folks, come and share yours:yahoo:
I am a movie buff....

When it comes to Hindi movies (not recent ones)

1. Dil chahta hai & Lagaan
2 movies that changed Bollywood and it's formula movies for good.

2. Rock ON: I love the songs and the story line.

3. Wake up Sid: the songs, the storyline, the actors- there's something very refreshing about this movie.

4. Jab we met: I have lost count on the number of times I have watched this movie. every girl has a bit of craziness in her, and I think Kareena played that role too well.

4. Fashion: I know this one's controversial. But I loved Priyanka in it. I don't think anyone else could have pulled it off so well.

5. Zindagi Na milegi dobara: fun movie which gets you to introspect by the end of it.

English movies
I love science fiction.

1. Shutter island
2. The Martian
3. Gravity
4. Chappie

And all such movies....

Btw there's this movie (a romantic one for a change) I have forgotten it's name. I hope somebody can help me with it.
It's about a guy who sees a girl on CCTV and falls for her. The girl is a dancer, in a dance troop. And leaves the city soon.
The girl and guy never meet again because the girl's best friend who is also her roommate lies to the guy....because she too loved him.
The best freind is an actress and works in dramas.
I liked that movie, but I have watched it just once.
Something about the movie kept me glued to it. But I haven't watched it agian. This must be an old movie from the 90's.
Have forgotten the name. :(

Trip down the memory lane:

Home alone series: it reminds me of my elder brother with whom I have watched all the cartoon movies and children's series.

Evil dead, paranormal activity: thanks to my elder brother and cousin brothers with whom I have watched all such horror movies. On every ocassion they have ensured that I watch such movies. Gosh! One reason why darkness still scares me.

And many many more. :)

Last edited:
It's impossible to answer because I love great movies and there are just too many to choose from. I will post two favourites that I love because of my background in that I am Air Force to my core! And a son of the American south-west, born on the Llano Estacodo.

The first movie ever, to win the Academy Award for Best Picture: Wings (1927).

Wings (1927 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wings.jpg

The winner of the Oscar for Best Picture in 2007: No Country for Old Men.

No Country for Old Men (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Josh-Brolin-No-Country-for-Old-Men-no-country-for-old-men-3022051-500-302.jpg

my favourite movie is the most recent one I watched(and liked)...
1. citylights : remake of Metro Manila which I have not watched yet
2. detective byomkesh bakshy
I dont usually watch bollywood movies but was quite impressed with new directors.. may their tribe grow.
220px-CityLights.jpg

images

Dekhi hi nahi :P
daikhi nahi hain:blink:-----whenever you get free time, must watch it-----even the theme music would possess you,let alone the whole movie--- 100% guarenteed:lol:

I am an old action packed movie fan plus like (govinda movies) which are just go into halls, enjoy and then forget!! My examples are as follows :-

images

p22639_p_v8_ag.jpg

Heatposter.jpg

images

images

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom