What's new

What's your favourate cross border TV celebrity & show ...and why ?

It has got to be Loose Talk. Specially the Bangladeshi cricketer one. :partay:

Brilliant!!!

Anchor : "Ek baat toh sab jaante hai ki humari Cricket team aapki team se acchi hai"

BD Cricketer: "Ek baat toh sab jaante hai ki humari export tumhare export se sabse jyada accha hai"ROFL!!!

This is the basis of every argument made on PDF by members,talk about exports when the topic is Cricket.Samjha nai...?Aap samajh raha hai...Aap samajh jayega!!!

Luiteracy ke baat hai!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant!!!

Anchor : "Ek baat toh sab jaante hai ki humari Cricket team aapki team se acchi hai"

BD Cricketer: "Ek baat toh sab jaante hai ki humari export tumhare export se sabse jyada accha hai"ROFL!!!

This is the basis of every argument made on PDF by members,talk about exports when the topic is Cricket.Samjha nai...?Aap samajh raha hai...Aap samajh jayega!!!

Luiteracy ke baat hai!!!

Moin saheb was not vulgar & brash like most of the Pakistani stand up comedians who visited India some time back , he was a true gem of an entertainer , there never had nor can be anyone close to him in the sub continent

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

adaalat of ronit roy with out a doubt the show & the actor simply rocks ! & i really hope tina chowdry aka (prosecutor maya phendis) returns

never saw this show , Thanks anyway .

It has to be India TV..... for keeping the Indians on the edge. :lol:

Moin saheb was not vulgar & brash like most of the Pakistani stand up comedians who visited India some time back , he was a true gem of an entertainer , there never had nor can be anyone close to him in the sub continent

Dang!!! I just can't stop hitting replay and wiping my laughter tears from my keypad.The funniest stuff I've seen in a while...he even gets the accent spot on; "Choi" and "Luiteracy"....ROFL.Muchas gracias Roybot!!!

Back
Top Bottom