What's new

What's your favourate cross border TV celebrity & show ...and why ?

this?
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzSRCaPZMUI&feature=related[/video]

no not this one it was shot in ptv studio with live audiances sitting & there was a comment in that which compaired a tazianigaar to pieces of meat in aaloo ka salan & some advertising diva who was more than willing to share her chemistry with her boss in a fashion magzine or something like that, kindly do post , thanks .

My favorite anchor is Meher Bokhari.Bomb hay bomb..

187770_110126312375081_990920_n.jpg

:flame::flame:

My favourite cross border show is Living on the edge . I just luv da way they try and copy Roadies.

she is so hot but very loud..GURU

If she try in Bollywood then mahesh bhatt will be defiantly first director to cast her...

just compare her to jasmine(tonight with jasmine on SAMNAA TV) , man she litrally fights on her show and is always sought of yelling at the guests

just compare her to jasmine(tonight with jasmine on SAMNAA TV) , man she litrally fights on her show and is always sought of yelling at the guests

Who is jasmine sirji..you should watch meher, show may glamour kay shiva kuch nahi hota...

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

my fav is
veenamalikfhm2.jpg

yar ya thread close kar whyga or hum logo ko ban....

Who is jasmine sirji..you should watch meher, show may glamour kay shiva kuch nahi hota...

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

yar ya thread close kar whyga or hum logo ko ban....

really look & hear her does she look anything like the drama queen in post#54 thanks .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA7KEVQh2WA&feature=relmfu

kindly this link is just to show Meher is very intelligent & smart nothing to do with the content of this particular show hope mods dosent take's it that way & even if they have slightest objection i opologise , Thanks .

why she married to kashif man,ek call karti to may india say bhaga chala aata..
61.jpg

please comment on kashif in this picture ??? LOL

To all the esteemed members who embrased this thread & acepted my humble request for freindship , thanks to you guy's for your love here are my feelings through these songs as im speech less , Thanks again

Aap Ki Nazron Ne Samjha - YouTube

Rafi - Ehsaan Mere Dil Pe Tumhara Hai Dosto - Gaban [1966] - YouTube

BAHUT SHUKRIYA BARI MEHARBANI MERI ZINDAGI MAIN HUZOOR AAP AEYE avi - YouTube

Kishore & Lata - Hamen Aur Jeene Ki - Agar Tum Na Hote [1983] - YouTube

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

why she married to kashif man,ek call karti to may india say bhaga chala aata..
61.jpg

please comment on kashif in this picture ??? LOL

seems like you really like her , hota hai pyaar main aisa hi hota hai

ISHQ MEN HUM TUMHE KIA BATAIN

Back
Top Bottom