What's new

What's your favourate cross border TV celebrity & show ...and why ?

hmmm i watched a show some times back dont rem the name i guess it was hum panch or something i was kid when i watched it it was good,

never see any new thing frm across the border but like the funny links of indian news channels abt ISI & Pakistan especially zee tv news they are really obessed:D

images

images

images

and
images

hmmm i watched a show some times back dont rem the name i guess it was hum panch or something i was kid when i watched it it was good,

never see any new thing frm across the border but like the funny links of indian news channels abt ISI & Pakistan especialloy zee tv news they are really obessed:D

Hum Paanch that was nice show...

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

1 and 3 ,4 ok..but 2nd why ?

never see any new thing frm across the border but like the funny links of indian news channels abt ISI & Pakistan especialloy zee tv news they are really obessed:D

Hey dude do you know that owr very own "o la la girl" Vidya Balan started her acting career from that very show ?

Hum Paanch that was nice show...

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

1 and 3 ok..but 2nd why ?

naughty naughty ?

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

who is she?
is she from tht five girls?

actually she came in few episodes as one of the sisters but later was changed with some other girl , Thanks .

i dont remeber the name of the show but in that Moin saheb was a old shayar & there was a talk show about adab kindly help & try to post that episode here , Thanks .

Back
Top Bottom