What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

To be frank, we can't afford more Deobandi's in the mix. No thank you to IoK. They can keep it. Forever. :mad:

Bro deobandis are not really a problem if we get our heads out of the sand, the majority of Pakistanis are not deobandi the truth is our sufi heritage has made Pakistanis lazy and they be like rabb rakha lol.

Sidekick my ...... :mad:

Why we have these enmities? Because we are emotional and irrational people.... just like I want to bang your head into a concrete wall....... o_O:mad:

You're Alfred to my Bruce Wayne, Robin to my Batman. Dont feel bad, it's an important role :D

I still dont understand these dusmanis, hain, whats the point? I know you wish to be a real Pakistani (read Punjabi) like me, admit it. :nana:

The Saudi' fvkkers know exactly where the money is going. As I said earlier, we need to work on a long term plan, for total annihilation of Arbeez. o_O:mad:

USA has stopped government support but most of the money comes from rich private citizens lol. The truth is these Saudis think it is going to a good cause but it is obviously not.

But they also worked hard to convince Punjabi Muslims for Pakistan movement as most of rural Punjabi was unaware of what's happening outside their Pinds

True but despite animosity against them there was no declaration of non Muslim against them, it was the blunder of their Khalifah that he declared everybody else kaffir in his book and then Bhutto jumped at that too kick them out of politics by help of the clergy who were pissed off by his declaration. Ahmadis use to be like AIPAC in Pakistan because they were educated and a tight knit community.

all posts about religion will be reported once again this thread isn't about religion

Read my footer. We need to create Sufi terrorists, or abduct Wahabi and Deobandi toddlers, brainwash them (butt f*** them) and train them to blow themselves @ of their mosques and gatherings. That too, just for start. :mad:

Bro deobandis are not really a problem if we get our heads out of the sand, the majority of Pakistanis are not deobandi the truth is our sufi heritage has made Pakistanis lazy and they be like rabb rakha lol.

The Saudi' fvkkers know exactly where the money is going. As I said earlier, we need to work on a long term plan, for total annihilation of Arbeez. o_O:mad:

Nah man they don't common saudi person thinks they are helping Bakistanis. :rofl:

Deobandi is halfway mark to the real terrorist threat - Wahabis.
Prevention of funding and support now prevents the Deobandis from becoming Wahabis.

LOL!!! What is half way Wahabi? Deobandis follow different figah, wahibi follows different. But on topic of Jihad they are same infect Deobandis are more charged for going on jihad than wahabis

Dude, what is bradri about in the first place? Nowadays, we are divided on sectarian lines. Just a natural progression of "bradri". :o:

all posts about religion will be reported once again this thread isn't about religion

Biaaaaaaach, where art thou? :p:

@Informant

I just woke up, i hate weekdays :(

**** work man seriously so overrated.

Page you at Naswaristan, gotta ask questions about your "mard ka zewr". Guns, which is another thing i dont understand, how are guns mard ka zewr :D

Have you been to the Saud land - how many times? :D

They consider Bakistanis no more than maggots and know EXACTLY why and where they are sending the money. Trust me.

Nah man they don't common saudi person thinks they are helping Bakistanis. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom