What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

Kinda happens when you are occupied meanwhile Pakistani side is ironically most Barelvi and Gilgit is Shia.
Are you trying to provoke?

What then is your excuse of Pakistan Punjabis turning all Deobandi and Wahhabi when in fact they used to be overwhelmingly Sufi at one point of time.

Arains are either Hanafi or Ahl-e-Hadiths - of course except me, my own Biradari fallow declared me Kharaji :cry:

Ahle Hadith are South Asian way of saying Wahabbi, saudis only fund them now over deobandis and all others.

Arains are very religious, and thought to be the purest race in the subcontinent, cause we don't marry outsiders. But things are changing. My baby cousin in my avatar is an example. His mom is Jatti.
The purest race in the subcontinent is very clearly Parsis. Till today they maintain original bloodlines.

They are dying out rather than marry someone else.

They are still overwhelmingly barelvi / sufi.

What then is your excuse of Pakistan Punjabis turning all Deobandi and Wahhabi when in fact they used to be overwhelmingly Sufi at one point of time.

Majority of punjabi is barelvi, get your facts right. Only minority is deobandi.

I am a Ramay Arain. My sub clan means archer.

Arains are zamindars and soldiers:

However, in the ancient, Mughal and Sikh periods, Arains had held prominent positions, such as governors and army generals. Many gotras, or sub-clans, of the Arains bear names that indicate soldiering as an occupation. For example: Ghalar, Gahgeer and Goheer (ferocious horse of armoured corps), Gatku (fencer), Kavali (soldier patrolling while others rest), Basroo (observation post), Bahman (brave, uncontrollable or insurmountable), Bhaila (alms-keeper who walks with the commander when he is giving away alms after a victory), Daulay (those who got land in return for military services), Khatora (spy), Ramay (archers), Rattay (bloody, red, ferocious fighters), Ramday (red -eyed soldiers), Labanay (an army column equipped with batons), Jatalay (victors), Qutub Shahi: (soldiers or their offspring who accompanied Qutubuddin Aibak), Sappal (marksmen), Bahalwan (driver of a chariot), Mudh (logisticians supplying logistics and reinforcement to the army), Teerandaz (archers), Katarband (users of katar, a weapon used by ancient armies) and Bhutto (dwellers of high places).

It would be interesting if some filmmaker in Pakistan could depict the saga of Shah Abdul Qadir Ludhianvi on the silver screen. It would be important to contact his family in Ludhiana for more details, but more importantly the script should remain faithful to the true legacy of that great man. He was by no means a religious fanatic, although he described his struggle against the British as jihad. He was a patriot who joined hands with all communities in the first major struggle against the colonial takeover of the subcontinent.

An Arain freedom fighter

Arains are either Hanafi or Ahl-e-Hadiths - of course except me, my own Biradari fallow declared me Kharaji :cry:

Lo kar looo gal - Both Barelvi & Deobandi are Hanafis ! :lol:

Hanafi is the 'Fiqh' whilst Barelvi or Deobandi are the Movements !

The purest race in the subcontinent is very clearly Parsis. Till today they maintain original bloodlines.

Nope parsis have been mixing with south asians, they are not purest.

Pakistani Punjabis are mostly Barelvi most highend estimates put wahabbi and deobandi at 25 percent, Barelvi is like a more orthodox version of Sufism.

i think you

my *** the most famous parsi family has blood of quaide azam

but what I'm trying to say is that arains seem to be very conservative families in general

Here is a conservative Gujjar ;)

hafiz_saeed.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom