What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

just wondering peoples castes on here.

pakistani members only please or at best south asians no body out side south asia
i belongs to Maithil Brahmin

Maithil Brahmins are a HinduBrahmin community from the Mithila region of India and Nepal. They are one of the five Pancha-Gauda Brahmin communities.[1] In India, the Maithil Brahmins reside mainly in Bihar and the neighbouring states of Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand and West Bengal. In Nepal, they mostly reside in the Terai region. They are noted forpanjis, the extensive genealogical records maintained for the last twenty-four generations.

Maithil Brahmin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

just wondering peoples castes on here.

pakistani members only please or at best south asians no body out side south asia
Awan :)
-
It's about time someone started a post-your-pic-or-die thread.;)
-------------------
Arien...However you spell that thing...:unsure:
Lol my first crush was an Arien girl.:kiss3:

On a random note, Ariens of my village are the most fair-skinned of all the biradris in the area. It may sound hard to believe, but many of them have blue/green eyes and blond hair. Heck, some call them 'gajars' (carrots) because of their complexion.:laugh:
-------------------
Whats Musali? Sounds like praying carpet :unsure:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

There are social classes that an Arain can change depending on occupation.

Chaudhry Landlord

Mian:One with government job
1621867_281511322002872_1783095841_n.jpg

Awan :)
-
It's about time someone started a post-your-pic-or-die thread.;)
-------------------

Lol my first crush was an Arien girl.:kiss3:

On a random note, Ariens of my village are the most fair-skinned of all the biradris in the area. It may sound hard to believe, but many of them have blue/green eyes and blond hair. Heck, some call them 'gajars' (carrots) because of their complexion.:laugh:
-------------------

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Talon so ariens are called gajars in his village now what you wana say? lol

should've known lol
ahsan farooqui lol
thats farooq back ground? punjabis? arab?

Back
Top Bottom