What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

are rajas different from rajput?

Not every Rajput is a King or ruler, these guys are like todays soldiers. Royalty is different from being a soldier.

:P i am AK 47

Son of a Gun !!!

You belong to Shah people in Pashtuns ..... :P

@Spring Onion tell some thing about your tribe, people here are claiming the ancestory of Invaders, emperors , kings ....... what not ....... :P

yeah you are right .... these b!tchy brahmins do consider jats as a low caste.. butnot infront of a jat...
Heard you guys are all BC now :rofl:

Manhoos_Billi_Having_Fun_BC_p_99564513_thumbnail.jpg

When some Hindus converted to Islam they dropped their caste and people started to refer to them by their professions. That is why today somebody could be a doctor but they will still call him or her mirasi because long time ago their ancestor was a mirasi lol.

Most Christians use to be sweepers and to this day in Punjabi we call a Christian churra lol. At least all the Punjabis I know.

They converted to Islam/Christianity But retained their caste names/surnames ...... :lol:, Since they wanted the upper caste status.

Hazara people are decendents of Mughals. Mughals have mongloid blood and it shows in their eyes.

They are the decedents of Mongols/mughals.

I didnt know Mirza and Begh was Mughal...wait the family we know uses Mughal as last name...

Mirza and Begh(lord) are titles given to the people who worked under mughals.

Last edited:
Nothing to laugh. Many people have these ancestries. Pakistan is a very diverse country as far as bloodline is concerned

Yes Pakistan is diverse like any other region in this world. Pakistan is close to silk route and also like a gate way for Central asian people.

How do these guys know they are decedents of an emperor, I think they are mentioning their tribe associated with emperor or king.

In subcontinent if we list out the people who are obsessed with caste ....... Pakistanis will be in top 3 for sure ....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom