What's new

What's the Universe Made Of? Math, Says Scientist

The bee ancestry code
Fibonacci numbers also appear in the description of the reproduction of a population of idealized honeybees, according to the following rules:

• If an egg is laid by an unmated female, it hatches a male or drone bee.
  • If, however, an egg was fertilized by a male, it hatches a female.
Thus, a male bee always has one parent, and a female bee has two.

If one traces the ancestry of any male bee (1 bee), he has 1 parent (1 bee), 2 grandparents, 3 great-grandparents, 5 great-great-grandparents, and so on. This sequence of numbers of parents is the Fibonacci sequence. The number of ancestors at each level, Fn, is the number of female ancestors, which is Fn−1, plus the number of male ancestors, which is Fn−2. This is under the unrealistic assumption that the ancestors at each level are otherwise unrelated.

I use Fibonacci in my Fx trading , works well after massive jump .

If I found out that God is indeed the creator, I must say I will be massively let down by the lack of imagination by all

Sab kuch Maths hai? Lagta hai yeh Scientist Sathiyaa gaya hai. Math is just a tool for us Humans to understand the Laws and Forces that govern this Universe. The Laws of Math are defined by us, not the Universe. Our laws of Math are in tune with our reasoning and sensory powers and hence limited in their ability to describe every phenomenon in the Universe.

The Universe is not just about maths! The substance of the Universe is consciousness. A super hologram. We have made it to be what it is!

Mathematics can be considered a language. This language has its own rules, called syntax. By using the syntax statements of any complexity can be written. Only humans invented the syntax and adds meaning to it, called semantics. Computer can interpret any syntax but only if it has an appropriate interpretation program, written by humans and based on semantics.
What is the idea of mathematics and background of its semantics? (also this idea was invented by humans) It is modelling, that is creating formal (abstract) models of real world. For example a formula, which is an abstract view on a particle in a potential-field in Cartesian coordinates is differential equation. Also potential-field and Cartesian coordinates are abstract notions i.e. models.
Modeling help humans understend reality and predict the behavior of real physical systems.
But real world is incredibly complex in comparison to our models. We explore the world and build more sophisticated models.

Back
Top Bottom