What's new

What's Modi's First Destination?

Their PM Sushil Koirala is already coming on Monday.

How many times will Modi have to meet him?

His target should be Japan, Korea and BRICS countries right now.

Visiting these countries will send a strong message.

Modi loves Japan and and China for their investment/technologies. I guess should be one of these 2.

I hope he go to Japan, sending a strong message to China about India-japan alliance

dahaha, let's pick out the widely-ackwoeldged most attractive people in a country and make them the head of the govt shall we? Why has no one thought of this before?

Unlike in the West were appearances count for a lot, in the Indian context it has zero meaning when it comes to elections and rightly so.

No my friend. i understand India Pakistan Politics well and the criteria on which 95% people are elected. Indian Politics is no different then Pakistan.
My point was. why are indian Senior Politicians so ugly? whearas indians are not ugly by race tgere are a lot of beautiful faces there.
I dont mean fill the parliment with Bollywood. i mean why are there no faces like imran khan and nawaz sharif?

No my friend. i understand India Pakistan Politics well and the criteria on which 95% people are elected. Indian Politics is no different then Pakistan.
My point was. why are indian Senior Politicians so ugly? whearas indians are not ugly by race tgere are a lot of beautiful faces there.
I dont mean fill the parliment with Bollywood. i mean why are there no faces like imran khan and nawaz sharif?

Sorry we don't choose our leader by their appearances.

Sorry we don't choose our leader by their appearances.
You mean you specifically pick up the ugly ones exclusively? :p
Or do you mean we choose our leaders solely by there appearence? ;)
Nobody is accepting this strange fact. Just pointlessly defending a pointless point. :rolleyes:

dahaha, let's pick out the widely-ackwoeldged most attractive people in a country and make them the head of the govt shall we? Why has no one thought of this before?

Unlike in the West were appearances count for a lot, in the Indian context it has zero meaning when it comes to elections and rightly so.

Let's be honest though...
Since Rajeev Gandhi, all our PMs have had "ek pair kabar mein"
Modi is probably on the younger side of things and i think its good. Younger politicians have a different "josh" compared to some of the seniles we have had as our PMs in the past..
Hopefully the trend continues...

O man ... :bad: m sick of these useless threads of modi or whatever this Shit is .. :fie:

Modz plz clean this forum a little ..

You mean you specifically pick up the ugly ones exclusively? :p
Or do you mean we choose our leaders solely by there appearence? ;)
Nobody is accepting this strange fact. Just pointlessly defending a pointless point. :rolleyes:

You have to look at the qualities a politician needs to have before you make myopic comments...

Looks alone dont make a good politicians..
I mean lmran Khan is a smart looking fellow, but i personally do not think he will be a good leader for a country like Pakistan..
You can ride the appearance and popularity train only for so long...at the end of the day, long term vision, pragmatism, diplomacy, good administration and management is what overrules the appearance...If you fail in the latter, your appearance is worth shit

But I will say this, Indian politicians need to start dressing better...

O man ... :bad: m sick of these useless threads of modi or whatever this Shit is .. :fie:

Modz plz clean this forum a little ..

You know you can just ignore the thread and move on right? no ones put a gun to your head..

Back
Top Bottom