What's new

What's Modi's First Destination?

I read somewhere that his first visit will be to Brazil, as part of the BRICS summit.

Pakistan should be first visit.

Normalization of relations and then focus on rebuilding of economy...

Modi seems like very bold, but practical leader to me. I am all for building a strong tie with India. The biggest problem with the previous Indian government has always been its confusing policies and inaction. Singh was simply too weak to reign in on his own party.

With Modi I see a much simpler diplomacy between China and India because now you can just formulate the policy around a very clear theme.

Another big deal is that, once the Russia/China western pipeline is built, there would be no doubt that any future Russia/India pipeline will have to go through China (unless India prefers Pakistan). A pipeline through China would be a far more secure energy source for India than anywhere else in the eyes of pragmatist like Modi. This can facilitate a negotiation and resolution regarding Kashmir and may finally bring peace to the region.

Pakistan should be first visit.

If 70+ years of of diplomatic relations have taught us anything...it's that a normal relationship with Pakistan
is not possible.

On topic, I would say Japan should be first visited, or China.

My 2 penny.... Go to Vietnam, Australia and Taiwan first.... Invite Abe to India..... Go to China..... Go to Afghanistan......

----I am trolling------ :woot::woot::woot::woot:

Off topic. But why are indian leaders so ODD. I mean look at that man. He looks awefull yuk.
I am not racist. I have many indian friends who are more beautiful then me ;)
and India have very beautiful people. I mean Salman khan, Haritik roshan, Randbeer Kapuur, Amir khan, Virat kohli, Zaheer khan, and list is never ending of indian beauties in make department and all that bollywood lot one after the other.
But these politicians are just Yuk.
Doctor Manmohan singh, Atal behari Wajpai,LK advani, and now thsi Modi GUY.
And we have almost same people here. And our politicians are Nawaz sharif, Imran khan, Asif Zardari, Yousaf Raza Gilani,(Pardon Altaf Hussain and Mullah Bergade :) )
Is it only me or any one else also noticed?
And they are all very powerfull rich and mostly corrupt like Pakistani Politicians and not common men so nobody gives argument that "we elect common men" and bla bla bla.
some Bollywood servicing should be nice :)
No hated replies. its just a random observation.

Japan would be a good choice or perhaps Singapore via Malaysia

USA! Make sense. We are strategic partners and we need to reset relations on different note, don't Sonia mess up what we have

If 70+ years of of diplomatic relations have taught us anything...it's that a normal relationship with Pakistan
is not possible.

On topic, I would say Japan should be first visited, or China.
Agreed, no point of coming to Pakistan and neither should any Indian PM in future

4- Korea/Vietnam/Singapore
Can rule these out, with all due respect to them, they are "minor" nations and don't offer the kind of strategic benefits the other nations you have listed do.

One visit will "normalise" relations? A complete fallacy. I've just posted a video which shall help inform you maybe on this topic of Indo-Pak relations/animosity:

Maroof Raza - Think Literature 2013

You mean 7 RCR?

I mean Salman khan, Haritik roshan, Randbeer Kapuur, Amir khan, Virat kohli, Zaheer khan
dahaha, let's pick out the widely-ackwoeldged most attractive people in a country and make them the head of the govt shall we? Why has no one thought of this before?

Unlike in the West were appearances count for a lot, in the Indian context it has zero meaning when it comes to elections and rightly so.

Back
Top Bottom