What's new

What's in your Gun Locker?

Nope (well technically extremely difficult). Not even semi-auto version...because its designated as prohibited (dangerous) on its looks (by the RCMP - our police, which are acting as legislators more than enforcers)....alongside the AK series.

Its cool I got the HK 417 (semi auto MR308 technically) a month ago instead hehe.

It will be my last overpriced purchase lol (for time being). I hate having to see what low price militaries get them for!
You purchased a fine weapon indeed.Kudos
MR762A1-LEFT-TROY-SIGHTS-with-MRS-APR-4-2016.jpg

Get cz.... you will never regret it.

Hi,

I know----it is awesome---. The problem is---I want to buy with a wood stock and iron sights---and they don't make it for the U S market---and neither does Tikka--.

The only option in a .308 is in a remington----or if I go with the CZ 6.5---or a pre owned CZ---and they are right up there with the new ones in price---.

Hi,

I know----it is awesome---. The problem is---I want to buy with a wood stock and iron sights---and they don't make it for the U S market---and neither does Tikka--.

The only option in a .308 is in a remington----or if I go with the CZ 6.5---or a pre owned CZ---and they are right up there with the new ones in price---.

Any specific reason you want wood stock and irons? You do hunting?

In that case just get tikka T3 in relevant calibre of what you plan to hunt. It doesn't have to be .308

Any specific reason you want wood stock and irons? You do hunting?

In that case just get tikka T3 in relevant calibre of what you plan to hunt. It doesn't have to be .308

Hi,

I have a BRNO .270 and an AR10 now---. So---want a bolt action .308 and .22 in the same---.

Tikka is a fine rifle---but they don't come with iron sights---.

Hi,

I have a BRNO .270 and an AR10 now---. So---want a bolt action .308 and .22 in the same---.

You are planning not to put a scope on it or something?

Some dealers can hook you up with iron sight Tikkas (that are custom ordered from abroad etc). They wont be in the glossy US brochure, but get in touch with the dealer directly. Beretta sells to them differently than they do to you.

Hi,

It is a matter of preference; i am partial to synthetic. Wood gives good take. I am surprised though why it is not available in wood though. We have local stock makers who can do it; BRNO or CZ is same anyway - see if you can find under BRNO. Instead of Tikka - i would suggest Sako.

Man, if you want real bolt action and wood then my .303 Lee Enfield No 4 Mk2 is tops. Made in 1948 in Bloemfontien and still in perfect condition.

Hi,

http://cz-usa.com/product/cz-527-american/

This one is for US and states walnut.

.308 i always prefer vs .270 etc. It is just an all round. Here .303, 7.56mm (.308), or 7mm is preferred. First two because of just plenty of local rounds. Then again, a dear dear late friend always said he preferred .22 LR - he took a buffalo out with it - whilst he is gone from this world ... we all still smile and wonder how he did it. Knowing him, we know he had done it. ... sorry ... digressing in thoughts of our dear friend. He loved 7mm.

http://cz-usa.com/product/cz-527-american/

This one is for US and states walnut.

.308 i always prefer vs .270 etc. It is just an all round. Here .303, 7.56mm (.308), or 7mm is preferred. First two because of just plenty of local rounds. Then again, a dear dear late friend always said he preferred .22 LR - he took a buffalo out with it - whilst he is gone from this world ... we all still smile and wonder how he did it. Knowing him, we know he had done it. ... sorry ... digressing in thoughts of our dear friend. He loved 7mm.

Hi,

The ammo is cheap for the .308 as compared to the the 7mm. The best is the mosin nagant---.

I want a .308 when MOI License reopens ..

I'd love to see if anyone here have any tactical shotguns. Franchi, Benelli, Remington, they all make such excellent self defense weapons and hardly anyone in Pakistan uses them.
fran1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom