BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
r1.png

r3.png

r2.png

r4.png

Since past 10 Years, I can see that many users in this forum are using the WRONG name and they dont even seem to know the Difference :

Rafale ( Aircraft ) IS NOT Rafael ( Company ). Period.

Rafael ( ISRAELI COMPANY ) :

DRYEn-jVQAABc6x.jpg

Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd., known as RAFAEL or Rafael, is an Israeli defense technology company. It was founded as Israel's National R&D Defense Laboratory for the development of weapons and military technology within the Israeli Ministry of Defense; in 2002 it was incorporated as a limited company.

Rafale ( FRENCH FIGHTER JET ) :

The Dassault Rafale is a French twin-engine, canard delta wing, multirole fighter aircraft designed and built by Dassault Aviation.

Aero-India-2019-2.jpg

Last edited:
You are right. I accept I often type it wrong, but I hope you get it when we speak of Rafael vs Rafale. Company doesn't fly, jet does. :-)

yes I do get it, but 10 years is a long time to correct a Proper Noun, especially for our Senior ELITE members.

yes I do get it, but 10 years is a long time to correct a Proper Noun, especially for our Senior ELITE members.

I am not professional and I wouldn't mind if you consider me not a senior or an elite member. Like you, I am a standard member of PDF :)

View attachment 636968
View attachment 636969
View attachment 636971
View attachment 636972
Will be corrected

Since past 10 Years, I can see that many users in this forum are using the WRONG name and they dont even seem to know the Difference :

Rafale ( Aircraft ) IS NOT Rafael ( Company ). Period.

Rafael ( ISRAELI COMPANY ) :

DRYEn-jVQAABc6x.jpg

Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd., known as RAFAEL or Rafael, is an Israeli defense technology company. It was founded as Israel's National R&D Defense Laboratory for the development of weapons and military technology within the Israeli Ministry of Defense; in 2002 it was incorporated as a limited company.

Rafale ( FRENCH FIGHTER JET ) :

The Dassault Rafale is a French twin-engine, canard delta wing, multirole fighter aircraft designed and built by Dassault Aviation.

Aero-India-2019-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom