What's new

Whatever

iam just kiding bro i know ur right pata nhi girls ko kia hogaya hai
don't know what the hell is going on

you are right huda jee......... mujhe khud nai pata ke achanak girls ko ho kya gaya hai?

waise huda jee i noticed your birthday is near................... Happy birthday in advance

waise huda jee i noticed your birthday is near................... Happy birthday in advance

THANK YOU ZAKI thank you soo much
wese mujhe zada acha jab lage ga jab ap 27 ko he kroge
if u don't have any prb??

THANK YOU ZAKI thank you soo much
wese mujhe zada acha jab lage ga jab ap 27 ko he kroge
if u don't have any prb??

problem to nai hai par who knows if you will be here on 27th April :rofl::rofl::rofl: and who knows if i can still remember by that date :lol::lol::lol:

Hopefully i will create a seperate/dedicated thread for you on 27th remember. If i forgot you can remind me please

Thanks bye

and this was my 5000th post :D

problem to nai hai par who knows if you will be here on 27th April :rofl::rofl::rofl: and who knows if i can still remember by that date :lol::lol::lol:

Hopefully i will create a seperate/dedicated thread for you on 27th remember. If i forgot you can remind me please

Thanks bye

and this was my 5000th post :D

congrates...........

aur koi nai taazi............ itna sannata kyoun ho gaya yahan :cry:

@ zaki
plz tell me about your experience on this forum...
as you are active since very long time

@ zaki
plz tell me about your experience on this forum...
as you are active since very long time

well this is a best South Asian forum with lots of members and useful information being shared everyday. But 70% of the members visit this forum for bashing each other only. I did not had an argument with anybody so i won't say i had a bad time here and the last thing i want to say is 90% of the members here are well educated and probably the only south asian forum where almost everybody is professional

pehle koi milay to sahi jis ko tum naa bol sako :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@ KillBill

Bro your password worked but it gave an error in part 14 saying "WRONG PASSWORD"

That means part 14 is not downloaded properly, download it again please :)

That means part 14 is not downloaded properly, download it again please :)

i did but still got the same error and the error it gave was wrong password and not the corrupted file

ok may when i downloaded it was overwritten instead so let me delete the file and then download again instead of just downloading again

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom