What's new

Whatever

I am fine... bas abhi thori dair pehle Physics ka Practical de kar aaya hon... bari mushkil se complete kiya.... :cry:

I dont play football... just watch big games.... :)

Moin dear kon sa practical aya tha??

lol..............gippy grewal,s movie is coming:lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm feeling full of energy.Term test is over.Although i never slept the whole night.But i don't want to sleep.I want to go on a long drive.
Today the weather here in Islamabad is awesome.Cool ...........a beauty.

Mere dil gharr aa kurr nahe lug raha.Want to have some fun with friends.And yeah will go for shopping in the evening.Man everything is going good.:chilli:

wow thats good buddy.... go outside and enjoy... :tup::)

the weather here in Karachi is also good..... Thanda thanda Mausam hy aaj yahan.... Baarish k Aasaar hain.... :smitten:

Nice.... :)

abi tou tmhain pta chaley ga when you will get a job .....

Abhe mughe job ke beghair muzze urane dein,mughe pata haee time thora reh giya ,phir :confused:................won't like to lose any moment thinking about the job stuff right now.

Last edited:
Simple pendulum... count 10 oscillations with different length of thread..draw graph etc...
though its very very easy... but I dont like physics... :confused:

yaaar... that was i guess the easiest practical ...... :)

I'm feeling full of energy.Term test is over.Although i never slept the whole night.But i don't want to sleep.I want to go on a long drive.
Today the weather here in Islamabad is awesome.Cool ...........a beauty.

Mere dil gharr aa kurr nahe lug raha.Want to have some fun with friends.And yeah will go for shopping in the evening.Man everything is going good.:chilli:

best of luck

wow thats good buddy.... go outside and enjoy... :tup::)

the weather here in Karachi is also good..... Thanda thanda Mausam hy aaj yahan.... Baarish k Aasaar hain.... :smitten:

yahan subh bohat muzze ke barish hue....parr mein test ke wagah sae enjoy nahe karr saka.Bahir aya test de kurr to thandi thandi hawa chull rahe thee.......Sadar sae kuch chezein le karr ghar ageya hon.Will meet you all right here tonight.

Have fun and Enjoy.:)

Don't know why i'm trying to comprehend the meaning of this russian national anthem with out an English translation.

Here is the rock version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Simple pendulum... count 10 oscillations with different length of thread..draw graph etc...
though its very very easy... but I dont like physics... :confused:

Everytime i see your avatar it reminds me of my Physics teacher .Old days of matriculation.

Bohat milte hee.

abhe aik mah pehle baat hue the unn sae.Very nice person.

Was lucky to have him as my teacher.:thinktank:

hmmm good..... ab aisay mukhlis teachers buhat kamm miltay hain ya phir hamein hi Ustaadon ki qadar karna nahi aata... buhat bura haal hy yahan colleges mein....

Hmmmm Dostana :what:

Lagay raho bhai:rofl:

Par ma yehi kahon ga

Yar ko shab bhar pehlu mai bitha kr Ghalib
Jo log kuch nahi karte kamal karte hain

:cheesy:

Last edited:
3669_goodbye.jpg

:wave::wave:

Back
Top Bottom