What's new

Whatever

The Me you have always known, the Me that's a stranger still.

Getting nostalgic......it is drizzling here....reminds me of Raghu da...

The Me you have always known, the Me that's a stranger still.

hahaha it took me 2 minutes to grasp the meaning of this phrase

I was about to ask the meaning from you huda jee :lol: par chalo samagh aa gayi

I love walking in the rain, 'cause then no-one knows I'm crying

-Author Unknown

Not my words....but applies to me...had been walking in the streets aimlessly all the evening.....

I love walking in the rain, 'cause then no-one knows I'm crying

-Author Unknown

Not my words....but applies to me...had been walking in the streets aimlessly all the evening.....

are you a female? because these kind of quotes are usually liked by girls only

Sorry - just a question

Sorry - just a question

nahh...... not a female.....its just that I m feeling overwhelmed with my childhood memories...I lost one of my idols this day...

Sorry - just a question

lol..Zaki..now why do I keep reading between the lines???..Perhaps u r asking me questions the answer of which u already know...U could have created a real controversy out of here if u really asked that question to any female..Now u r just too smart to do that...

lol..Zaki..now why do I keep reading between the lines???..Perhaps u r asking me questions the answer of which u already know...U could have created a real controversy out of here if u really asked that question to any female..Now u r just too smart to do that...

don't worry N-Force that was just a question :lol:

Have fun

thanks zaki..nice music..btw I ve seen the movie shown in the video..it was amazin'...

thanks zaki..nice music..btw I ve seen the movie shown in the video..it was amazin'...

yeah actually that song is from the same movie....... "Khuda Ke Liye"

very nice movie indeed

don't worry N-Force that was just a question :lol:

Have fun

Ahh..I dont mind..I m not a spitfire really..its ok...U had me laughing as well..More important than that,u made me smile...:):):)

listening to Asian Dub Foundation now...now my choice of music mayseem pretty wierd to many..anywayz I would like to share it

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom