What's new

Whatever

No I havent read it yet.But the volumes are there in my office library.I kept ur word in mind this morning when I had to go to office for some urgent work(today is a holiday...i hate to go to office on Saturday)..I would surely like to read it sometime,just not right now..

I personally think that u should have some kind of bonding with the book that u r reading.If u dont feel like it,then theres no point in imposing it upon urself...And right now,I just dont feel like it...but definitely later on sometimes....

Anyways thanks a lot for the suggestion.U r not the first person to suggest the book to me,and I guess definitely not going to be the last one....

I would be highly obliged if u come up with any other suggestion....:):)

If you are passionate about computing, mark my words, it would be suggested to you by many in coming years :) Heard that the 6th part is due, I have first three at home :)

BTW, how is your weeping beauty and bushy doing?

This is a picture of a site destroyed by Earthquake
buildings in the above picture that are completely erased were knocked down deliberately by excavators and bulldozers because they suffered severe damages in the earthquake, posing danger to the people. Important public buildings like mosques and churches usually are contracted to experienced Architects and Engineers, are not demolished .

If you are passionate about computing, mark my words, it would be suggested to you by many in coming years :) Heard that the 6th part is due, I have first three at home :)

BTW, how is your weeping beauty and bushy doing?

I will surely read that book man...There are a few books on my list which I desire to read."The Wheel of Time" by Robert Jordan being one of them(Yes I like fantasy too!!)...But every time I look at those 12 volumes,I take a deep breath,and make a mental note that someday I will....I will surely give more priority to Donald Knuth than Robert Jordan...But I dont see that happening before November this year:cry::cry:
Now...weeping beauty and bushy.....well its better to call my girl a screeching beauty...yeah she managed to look beautiful even when she was directing those sound waves at me at the top of her voice..Now I cannot run significantly fast enough else I could have used Doppler effect to my advantage to some extent...But nowadays she is quite cool.Now she has went back to her daily routine of office gossips and dance classes and good-for-nothing shopping spree..

Can u imagine,her bedroom is already flooded with teddy bears of various size and yet she wants that Giant Panda doll!!!I meekly tried to argue that a Panda too,is effectively a bear, only to be fried by her dual laser guns below her beautiful eyebrows....Just wanted to ask 1 question,why asking for my opinion when u have already made ur decision????but did not dare to go for it anyways...

This afternoon only,I took out a pen and pad and tried to jot down what is common between us...After about half an hour of brain storming and a coffee break,i was left with only one sentence on the pad,"We like each other"...Hell,I m the most pathetic lover in the entire universe.Sometimes I feel like I dont deserve her....:cry:

On contrary,Bushy is doing quite well...I talked to her on phone this friday afternoon.She took almost no time to let me know indirectly that she has come to know all about the epic fight(one sided fight!) between me and my gf,much to my shame.Now she got that secret info from a well established network of girls involved in their girlie gossips face to face, on phone,chat clients,sms and god knows what else...It was at this point of time that I realized that my personal life has been subject to some stupid girls' time pass tea time talks nationwide connecting the cities of Mumbai,Chennai,Bangalore and Ahmedabad.Ohh....!!!the shame of it!!!...
She is yet to find an apartment for her own there,and is now staying at a friend's place..I have asked a few friends of my own to help her out with that...
She has emailed a few pics of her in Chennai...Now much to my horror,she has addressed the email to me and kept the rest of the team in Cc,my gf being a part of that team!!!!One can very well imagine what can happen after that!!!I am yet to receive a showcause letter for this latest development,but from my previous experiences ,I can very well predict that I will not be spared!!!

Last edited:
what a night, got totally wasted lol Friday's are god gifts to us :P

yeah Friday night is the leader of the week. You know its day off on saturday and Sunday so you enjoy more (not for everybody though)

waa alaikum salaam and i am too tired so may not reply too many times :)

Watching sania mirza playing in Wimbledon women s doubles match live now.. its gonna be a tough match..

Watching sania mirza playing in Wimbledon women s doubles match live now.. its gonna be a tough match..

sania mirza :smitten: you mean our bhabhi jaan :smitten:

oh any working link please?

sania mirza :smitten: you mean our bhabhi jaan :smitten:

oh any working link please?

No Zaki im watching it on tv. Its 6-6 tie breaker in the first set. hope she wins . Her victory is amazingly is a victory for both the nations.

Meanwhile im trying to figure out if shoiab is in the crowds.. so far hasnt seen him yet.

lol you guyz watch Women's tennis..... :lol: :P

naaa. was just flipping the channels after watching "fear itself" in AXN .. saw sania in short skirt .. stopped flipping the channels in remote. :D

Back
Top Bottom