What's new

Whatever

lol i know, i was born in Delhi so Delhi ki garmi ka pata hai mujhe :P Drink lots of water and stay inside, no cricket lol I was in ST.Columbas school in New Delhi, we fortunately had an ac in every room lol but even then it was hottttt

AC in school, talking about luck :D

Mine dint even have desk and bench, we have finished half of our schooling sitting on the floor :)

St.Columbas is a rocking school.. Girls are damn hot!! :partay:

It is a total boys school, no girls but St.Mary’s was right behind us and we used to sneak into St.Mary’s everyday lol It is a all girls school and I can still remember that in the summer their uniform was a skirt lol omg you have no idea on how many days I have spent outside that school waiting for my crushes to come out. My first GF was also at that school, Neha Chaudary was her name, ahhhh good old days lol St.Columbas is a rocking school for sure, Shahruk Khan is from there also.

lol i know, i was born in Delhi so Delhi ki garmi ka pata hai mujhe :P Drink lots of water and stay inside, no cricket lol I was in ST.Columbas school in New Delhi, we fortunately had an ac in every room lol but even then it was hottttt

You guys need to move to the greenest state ..LOL its like tropical rainforest here.. the maximum we get is around 30-32 at this time and the climate is uniform.. not too much hot or not too much cold/snow.:D

AC in school, talking about luck :D

Mine dint even have desk and bench, we have finished half of our schooling sitting on the floor :)

AC toh tah but i have got so many beatings from the Teachers there lol omg they were sooo strict, ouch still hurts lol Hows Germany Killbill ?

It is a total boys school, no girls but St.Mary’s was right behind us and we used to sneak into St.Mary’s everyday lol It is a all girls school and I can still remember that in the summer their uniform was a skirt lol omg you have no idea on how many days I have spent outside that school waiting for my crushes to come out. My first GF was also at that school, Neha Chaudary was her name, ahhhh good old days lol St.Columbas is a rocking school for sure, Shahruk Khan is from there also.

yes i got confused...
St Marry is girls school lol.

yes i got confused...
St Marry is girls school lol.

yes its a girls school and and here a proof for you that i am also a x-student of st.Mary's convent high school

9730_169390222912_751702912_2819555_2967541_n.jpg

9730_169390217912_751702912_2819554_3275959_n.jpg

Last edited:
galaxy :woot:

want to go in the world of stars and galaxies? - getting married :rofl:

its a different kind of book zaki.I dont know for sure its good or bad,but one thing for sure,the book was addictive...pure poison.Whatever is in that book is utter nonsense.But u will be amazed to see how can such nonsense make sense.The book has a unique take on the art of creating humor by having an entirely out of the World approach towards simple day to day happenings... I suggest u give it a try..just have a look at it in any bookstore...I think u might like it...:D

A little quote from the book::

Anything that happens, happens.

Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen.

Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again.

It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though.

Bas school opening on monday!! 2 mnths ke holidays kahtam ho gaye ab.

Itni garmi hai delhi mai kya batao.. 46 degree tak temp touch kar gaya...

Inti garmi mai school lol :flame: :flame:

you in school???

its a different kind of book zaki.I dont know for sure its good or bad,but one thing for sure,the book was addictive...pure poison.Whatever is in that book is utter nonsense.But u will be amazed to see how can such nonsense make sense.The book has a unique take on the art of creating humor by having an entirely out of the World approach towards simple day to day happenings... I suggest u give it a try..just have a look at it in any bookstore...I think u might like it...:D

A little quote from the book::

Anything that happens, happens.

Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen.

Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again.

It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though.

hmmm interesting,

how can i read this book?

yes its a girls school and and here a proof for you that i am also a x-student of st.Mary's convent high school

O huda jee O india di gal kar rahey ney.... tey tussi..... cahdo jeee... :lol:

The Art of Computer programming Part 1- 5

These days I am encountering Gosling's creation and I think it is more than enough...The last thing that I want is someone like Donald Knuth coming in my nightmares....please man.. something in the line of history,philosophy or humor....seriously...

These days I am encountering Gosling's creation and I think it is more than enough...The last thing that I want is someone like Donald Knuth coming in my nightmares....please man.. something in the line of history,philosophy or humor....seriously...

Can you read Urdu??

Back
Top Bottom