What's new

Whatever

oh koi light sa music/song share karo bhai yeh metal nai share karo

woh song thaa na - "Ke tum mera prem patr parh kar - ke tum naraz naa hona - ke meri zindagi ho - ke tum meri bandagi ho"

aise koi 1-2 song share karo yaar i am in mood of listening classic songs :D (but please no TABLA Nawaz kind of songs)

May be good for girls :D

Learn dance steps in 5 minutes

Last edited by a moderator:
and i am yet to sleep tonight. Its 06:46AM and its a pleasant sunny weather today :D

what happened Zaki is this WC football fever or girlfriend one ? ;)

"Care amd affection is not a buisness where you give and you get". It is a beautifulfeeling for some one where you like to give, even if u don't get."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~GOOD MORNING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

****************HAVE a nice day to ALLZ AND EP **************

Come on its weekend :D who sleeps on weekends :partay:

what happened Zaki is this WC football fever or girlfriend one ? ;)

Truly speaking, I decided to wash my blanket today that i use for my sleep. At night it wasn't dried up properly and still little bit wet. Couldn't sleep without a blanket :no:

And frankly speaking i didn't feel like sleeping all night :lol: so intentionally i was prepared to wake up all night and watch latest movies

---------- Post added at 06:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 AM ----------

"Care amd affection is not a buisness where you give and you get". It is a beautifulfeeling for some one where you like to give, even if u don't get."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~GOOD MORNING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

****************HAVE a nice day to ALLZ AND EP **************

Hello Jiya jee,

long time - no see................ is everything ok?

Truly speaking, I decided to wash my blanket today that i use for my sleep. At night it wasn't dried up properly and still little bit wet. Couldn't sleep without a blanket :no:

lolz... i had similar encounter.. It was Dec and one of my stupid frnd dropped soda water bottle on my blanket during drink.. and then I could not sleep because it was wet and because of tension of washing it tomorrow.. lolz

And frankly speaking i didn't feel like sleeping all night :lol: so intentionally i was prepared to wake up all night and watch latest movies

My favorite time pass is to prepare coffee at midnight and watch classics (light, romantic or serious movies) on DVDs. In the end of movie I always need Maggi. :D

lolz... i had similar encounter.. It was Dec and one of my stupid frnd dropped soda water bottle on my blanket during drink.. and then I could not sleep because it was wet and because of tension of washing it tomorrow.. lolz

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

yeah happens, sometimes it does happen :lol:

I hope this incident won't be repeated next time :cry: i had two blankets both were cleaned together :angry: so no blanket left for me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom