What's new

Whatever

Hahaha direct selfie .. sure :D ..
Make sure u dont viral it , otherwise i ll get famous as ali zafar's look alike .. lol
Gee bilkul nh karongi.. Agar ap famous hogai to PDF ko kahan time denge:)

This thread had nothing to do with the issues you mentioned. There's a time and place for criticism but turning every thread into a war isn't productive.
Do not post on this thread again please.

I literally made the statement as to how/why these minorities were living in far flung regions of China when they could be living in better places inside China.

Did you consider the "why"?? Maybe they were there in the first place to escape PRC's (Peoples Republic of China) discriminating policies against its own minorities.

You and other mods seem to be taking sides here. Have you banned the last 2 Chinese members that slandered and cursed me??

Have you banned the Chinese member that literally said "They should kill more Uyghurs!"??

Instead, you're deleting my posts like I said anything wrong...whereas these Chinese PRC propagandists are going left and right making threads about how cool China is and how great China is to it's minorities when in reality, it is not.

So the next time they make such a thread, be prepared for it to go the same way the previous one did, even if I don't post in it because a lot of other members and viewers of PDF don't hold such naive views that the Chinese are angels and that the rest of the world is screaming bullocks over the Uyghur discrimination & detention.

drink haldi wala doodh ...:agree:
I tried to break the fall with my right arm and only hurt my elbow. But my Tommy Hilfiger jacket is ruined and no doodh haldi can save it. :undecided:

Btw I am alright, just a little scratch and blood but fortunately no fracture. :no:

Last edited:
IMG_20190601_031509_358.JPG

KARACHI

@Zee-shaun that's good ... But sorry to hear about your jacket...hehehehe
Tommy hilfiger..mine fravourite too

@Zee-shaun that's good ... But sorry to hear about your jacket...hehehehe
Tommy hilfiger..mine fravourite too
Thanka dear.
Obviously you have a good taste. :enjoy:
The jacket was already two years old so I am not too sad throwing it away. I have seen a nice McGregor summer parka. I might buy it. :victory:

I literally made the statement as to how/why these minorities were living in far flung regions of China when they could be living in better places inside China.

Did you consider the "why"?? Maybe they were there in the first place to escape PRC's (Peoples Republic of China) discriminating policies against its own minorities.

You and other mods seem to be taking sides here. Have you banned the last 2 Chinese members that slandered and cursed me??

Have you banned the Chinese member that literally said "They should kill more Uyghurs!"??

Instead, you're deleting my posts like I said anything wrong...whereas these Chinese PRC propagandists are going left and right making threads about how cool China is and how great China is to it's minorities when in reality, it is not.

So the next time they make such a thread, be prepared for it to go the same way the previous one did, even if I don't post in it because a lot of other members and viewers of PDF don't hold such naive views that the Chinese are angels and that the rest of the world is screaming bullocks over the Uyghur discrimination & detention.

You turned a thread into a war when there was no reason to.
Plenty of threads have been put up about what you talk of.
We get accused of taking sides all the time by every nation, it's been years and has no affect.
As for the rest the same applies to anyone who decides to do the same, and no Chinese posters are not angels and I have permanently banned two in the past.
Also please take such issues to GHQ, this thread is not the place for it.

Back
Top Bottom