What's new

Whatever

BfGcPeaCQAEVYs6.png

@Goku-kun

Look at these series of posts:

My reply to Bilal:

And here's Waz's reply to me:

He begins by first attacking me. Then he talks about some irrelevant stuff. Then he brings in the Chinese navy, not me. Then, in the end, he brings in nukes for the sole purpose of attacking me. And in any case, his posts are largely ignorant where he fails to understand his own sources. Not to mention this ignorance leads to misrepresenting my previous posts as well. Finally, calls me a troll.

And then, he says this:

This guy is supposed to be a mod here.

You seem to be a smart guy. You tell me if this is acceptable?

This is how pretty much all Indians are treated here.

@Nilgiri @Vibrio

Btw, I can't reply to your S-400 questions here or anywhere which doesn't say S-400 in the threat title. Some or the other mod is going to take offence and hand out infractions, which is pretty much a normal day for me on PDF. So you're gonna have to post your questions to me on a related thread.
Bro I respect the administrator and his knowledge and you and your knowledge too and I don't support the stance of banning but you are too stubborn to bro.I have seen you in other threads and your debates with the professionals like 'Gambit and Legend' but WAZ(administrator) was right about you in one way is that you do like to pull things without reference.

Moving the posts and convo here (to respect the original thread better):

Tamil movies themselves have very few dark skinned Tamils.

Somewhat ironic thing to say given the biggest superstar by far in south-cini field in recent era:

Lot of "light skinned" tamils hehe having a good ole rowdy time:

Dat fake punch+flying fight choreography that only us Tamils can do haha...

@Tps43 @Mentee @RealNapster @Hell hound @Gibbs @Zibago @Mage @Joe Shearer @The Sandman @Signalian

BTW @Godman bro (I get what ure trying to say btw, there is truth to it), how much street Tamil do you understand/speak out of interest?

===================

I'm going to delete the post there (mentee you are right!)......Godman, Tps, mentee, sandman etc....I say delete your responses there (if you think its right), I'll quote them here now:

Pretty much none. I can read Tamil letters but can't speak or understand most words other than some insults which is mostly thanks to having some Tamil friends. :p:

Not an appropriate thread otherwise this shoor veer deserves a nuclear salute

For me this is the best S. Indian movie action scene ever :lol::lol:

I'm going to delete the post there (mentee you are right!)......Godman, Tps, mentee, sandman etc....I say delete your responses there (if you think its right), I'll quote them here now:
Did it right away shit didn't realized it

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom