What's new

Whatever

Verrry, verrry interesting what you young whippersnappers are talking about over here in Whateverland! I could give you some advice, but why spoil your fun!! Everyone needs to make their own screw-ups .....

Old TruthSeeker advice:

Don't get married until you already have the car you really love to drive. 'Cause after, it will never be "practical" ......

ohhhhhhhhhhh
ab may kia kaho??

Like i said , forget it.

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

Old TruthSeeker advice:

Don't get married until you already have the car you really love to drive. 'Cause after, it will never be "practical" ......

I take your advice.

I wont get married unless i buy a Nissan R-35 GT-R;)

Like i said , forget it.

let me try

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

I take your advice.

I wont get married unless i buy a Nissan R-35 GT-R;)

best of luck insallah u mujhe kahi ghume ge us may
bcz nissan is also my fav may apko apni car dekhne dngi thek hai
DEAL:tup:??

Old TruthSeeker alternate advice:

If you find a young woman who owns the car you love to drive, she may be the one ... or close enough ......

best of luck insallah u mujhe kahi ghume ge us may
bcz nissan is also my fav may apko apni car dekhne dngi thek hai
DEAL:tup:??

The last thing you wana do is to sit on a seat next to me.

Old TruthSeeker alternate advice:

If you find a young woman who owns the car you love to drive, she may be the one ... or close enough ......

and what did you find with your to be wife with, a foxy hehe...:woot:

no no old TS likes mustangs, BOOB BOOM BOOM haan??? :rofl:

My future wife was my computer network administrator, at my job ... So, she was compatible with the inner physicist in me .....

I did like Mustangs but my first car was a Volkswagen Beetle. I traded it in for a Chevy Malibu 2-Door with a 350 cu. inch engine after 1 year ....

[/COLOR]
so you always thought of physics while you rode on her :rofl::rofl:

Well that is a bit crass. Still there is friction, pressure and fluid dynamics to consider ...

Anyway, Old TS is leaving Whateverland. You guys are too rough over here for my generation ......

Well that is a bit crass. Still there is friction, pressure and fluid dynamics to consider ...

Anyway, Old TS is leaving Whateverland. You guys are too rough over here for my generation ......

It was good to have you here at Whateverland as you said.

:)

[/COLOR]

^^ man it was a simple joke cant take it??, apology if it hurt you..

you are welcome here to amuse us

Back
Top Bottom