What's new

Whatever

images-1.jpg

@django
original.jpg

there are NO awards for guessing the origin of the monkey behind that question.

I didn't expect that he will turnout to be such faggot so the images shared about him a few months ago drinking with some "friends and family" were in fact true. I never liked him. He is a trojan horse in PTI and repulsive character who has done more damage than good to PTI @django @PakSword @FalconStar

He's is damaging the image of the party in the long run. The only idea I liked from him was the new regulatory authority he proposed for media but even that has not materialized.
And last week when he was in UK he met some people again openly which will damage not just the image of the party but Imran Khan as well. He is trying to be way to "Sickular".

He's is damaging the image of the party in the long run. The only idea I liked from him was the new regulatory authority he proposed for media but even that has not materialized.
And last week when he was in UK he met some people again openly which will damage not just the image of the party but Imran Khan as well. He is trying to be way to "Sickular".
He is PPP's trojan horse and IK should get rid of him or he won't be able to blame others for the damages done to him and PTI by people of his own choice.

Back
Top Bottom