What's new

Whatever

giphy.gif

@Dubious @war&peace @django @Zarvan @jamahir @DESERT FIGHTER @Falcon29 @katarabhumi

Look this is a Jew and Christian should do to pray to ALLAH

mana-yang-didulukan-saat-sujud-telapak-tangan-atau-lutut-180111h.jpg

Nehemiah 8:6

6 And Ezra blessed the Lord, the great God, and all the people answered, “Amen, Amen,” lifting up their hands. And they bowed their heads and worshiped the Lord with their faces to the ground.

I think only Orthodox Egyptian who still follow the bible

@Dubious @war&peace @django @Zarvan @jamahir @DESERT FIGHTER @Falcon29 @katarabhumi

Look this is a Jew and Christian should do to pray to ALLAH

mana-yang-didulukan-saat-sujud-telapak-tangan-atau-lutut-180111h.jpg

Nehemiah 8:6

6 And Ezra blessed the Lord, the great God, and all the people answered, “Amen, Amen,” lifting up their hands. And they bowed their heads and worshiped the Lord with their faces to the ground.

I think only Orthodox Egyptian who still follow the bible
Judaism and Christianity both are Abrahimic faiths and essentially that was Islam for that ummah but they went astray and forgot the original message of Allah started following humans and made lust of their ownselves their god.

Judaism and Christianity both are Abrahimic faiths and essentially that was Islam for that ummah but they went astray and forgot the original message of Allah started following humans and made lust of their ownselves their god.

Some years ago I even watched Budhist monk do like what Muslim do in praying, but I cannot find it on Youtube. I watch it on TV, a documentary about a life as a budhist monk if I am not mistaken. I think the oldest way and the most original way of praying to the God must be similar with how Muslim pray to the God. Thats why I am not surprised even Budish monk do pray like the Muslim do.

Not exactly the same, but there is standing and sujud as well

شہباز شریف کے لیے جیل صاف کی جا رھی ھے

بہت مجا آئے گا جب پورا ٹبر جیل مے ھو گا [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom