What's new

Whatever

He have paid for one work but Pakistanis used him for several purpose.

43146487_1885062591600968_3246818211454255104_n.jpg

Sim Ba Kim How is nobody incredibly impressed that this baby had the motor skills to instantly grab the back of a birds head and the strength to force its head over to her perfectly and then take the thing from its mouth? Like that was ninja skills this baby is gonna grow up to be amazing

HONA KYA HAI bus kuch posting kuch saber or kuch khoon jalaya hay.or mushraff ke mazy hai ajj kal dekho or hum yahaan merny waly ho chuky

کیوں انگلینڈ مے موت نہیں آتی جو پاکستان مے تنگ ہو

ہاں وہاں قانون پوری طرح ایکٹو ہے

What a man... how he handles the interview at this age
@Indos @MastanKhan @araz

Yes, he is the man behind Malaysia success. A respected guy. Personally I like him, but I like Anwar Ibrahim more. He will be replaced by Anwar Ibrahim maybe 1-2 years from now. Anwar Ibrahim is supported by Indonesian leader and media for so long and very pro Indonesian.

Anwar-Ibrahim-%E2%80%98Ketika-Anda-Tak-Bisa-Mendapatkannya-Kebebasan-adalah-Penyiksaan%E2%80%99.jpg

Yes, he is the man behind Malaysia success. A respected guy. Personally I like him, but I like Anwar Ibrahim more. He will be replaced by Anwar Ibrahim maybe 1-2 years from now. Anwar Ibrahim is supported by Indonesian leader and media for so long and very pro Indonesian.

Anwar-Ibrahim-%E2%80%98Ketika-Anda-Tak-Bisa-Mendapatkannya-Kebebasan-adalah-Penyiksaan%E2%80%99.jpg
But I think this Anwar Ibrahim is a corrupt guy..

But I think this Anwar Ibrahim is a corrupt guy..

Nope man, he is jailed under politically motivated prosecution under Mahathir and Najib who are afraid of his popularity. He become the enemy of Mahathir because of Mahathir disagreement on him on how to manage the economy, particularly during 1997/1998 Asian monetary crisis. If I am not mistaken Anwar Ibrahim is pro IMF during 1997/1998 Asian Monetary crisis.

I trust this guy a lot, lot of government (US, UK, Australia) also believe that his sodomy conviction is politically motivated. Anwar Ibrahim is also an Islamist (before he is from PAS). He will be a Malaysian PM 1-2 years from now as he made a coalition and agreement with Mahathir.

Nope man, he is jailed under politically motivated prosecution under Mahathir and Najib who are afraid of his popularity. He become the enemy of Mahathir because of Mahathir disagreement on him on how to manage the economy, particularly during 1997/1998 Asian monetary crisis. If I am not mistaken Anwar Ibrahim is pro IMF during 1997/1998 Asian Monetary crisis.

I trust this guy a lot, lot of government (US, UK, Australia) also believe that his sodomy conviction is politically motivated. Anwar Ibrahim is also an Islamist (before he is from PAS). He will be a Malaysian PM 1-2 years from now as he made a coalition and agreement with Mahathir.

Mahathir handled that situation exquisitely and experts claim that no other leader would have been able to do that. Pro-IMF guys are economic hitmen so then it is totally justified to arrest him for whatever charges. Such traitors should not be allowed. Brother you should reach Confessions of an Economic Hitman by John Perkins. If west is crying for him then the picture become even clear. I think Mahathir is the best leader produced by Malaysia and he should be followed by others and Pakistan can learn a lot from him. The landslide victory means, he is very popular and CIA sponsored media and other foreign hands won't be able to do anything InshaAllah.

Mahathir handled that situation exquisitely and experts claim that no other leader would have been able to do that. Pro-IMF guys are economic hitmen so then it is totally justified to arrest him for whatever charges. Such traitors should not be allowed. Brother you should reach Confessions of an Economic Hitman by John Perkins. If west is crying for him then the picture become even clear. I think Mahathir is the best leader produced by Malaysia and he should be followed by others and Pakistan can learn a lot from him. The landslide victory means, he is very popular and CIA sponsored media and other foreign hands won't be able to do anything InshaAllah.

Yes, I am agree on you that Mahathir decision not to fall on IMF hand is correct. Indonesia on the other hand get IMF treatment and it needs to recover quite long and suffer a lot after 1997/98 Asian Financially Crisis. Malaysia in the other hand is the country that can avoid Asian Financial Crisis without the help of IMF.

As I said Mahathir is the man behind Malaysia economic success, and he is also anti Western as well, maybe similar like Soekarno, and pro Muslim unity. A very pro Palestinian and rules Malaysia without committing any corruption what so ever. We maybe disagree on the way he treat Anwar Ibrahim but overall I still respect him. Many are also respecting him in Indonesia. His first state visit is to Indonesia and we welcome him with much respect. He is welcomed by our President at the airport.

Back
Top Bottom