What's new

Whatever

Jordan Peterson is the type of guy who's positions are so normie friendly and yet he manages to trigger so many leftists. He's not even radical. He himself said he's not a "Right winger".

Certainly I think he makes a lot of valid points but most of what he advocates for is something, let's be honest, only White Western Europeans can resonate with. The concepts of freedom of speech is a Western European thing. Not even Eastern, or Central Europeans for that matter, believed/believe in such concepts. That is how unique these concepts are to Western Europeans.

So we can forget about the fact that non-European/Whites would ever embrace or uphold these concepts should they become a majority or even a significant minority within traditionally White Western European stock countries. Lauren Southerns experiment in the UK proves this (the one that got her banned from the UK).

But Jordan Peterson refuses to recognize this fact and won't even discuss it.

I know what you mean buddy...

I know what you mean buddy...
I like his stuff. Him, along with Stefan Molyneux are great intellectuals and advocates of classical Liberalism which certainly has its merits. But classical Liberalism only takes one back to the 1950's America, or even better yet to the days of the founding fathers of America (i'm using America's case because it was founded on enlightenment principles). But going back will still inevitably lead us where we are today because certain protective measures were never put in place due to the inherent nature of classical Liberalism without which it would not be what it is.

This is why Jordan Peterson has issues with the Alt-Right because they seek to reintroduce certain "collectivist" or rather pre-enlightenment ideas into the mainstream in order to preserve the White/European core of Western Civilization.

stratos-chat.gif

I like his stuff. Him, along with Stefan Molyneux are great intellectuals and advocates of classical Liberalism which certainly has its merits. But classical Liberalism only takes one back to the 1950's America, or even better yet to the days of the founding fathers of America (i'm using America's case because it was founded on enlightenment principles). But going back will still inevitably lead us where we are today because certain protective measures were never put in place due to the inherent nature of classical Liberalism without which it would not be what it is.

This is why Jordan Peterson has issues with the Alt-Right because they seek to reintroduce certain "collectivist" or rather pre-enlightenment ideas into the mainstream in order to preserve the White/European core of Western Civilization.

Yep spot on, they fighting with the old rules (though I still appreciate their efforts and results, its bringing a good number of people on board away from the far left scums at the very least...and that is potential springboard for long term etc...its why I watch Ben Shapiro as well, he is useful in this regard too)....but you are 100% spot on that the game overall has shifted to the point where this cannot be the only approach anymore...and neither can it perpetuate as the long term ideal anymore somewhat sadly given its flaws and weaknesses by exactly the way you describe it, it doesn't set up clear safety valves, floorboards and common sense delineations....but just assumes there are enough good, moral and smart people existing to be the only such one (and let everything else just rise and fall around it "naturally" etc).

You and I and @Psychic and few others know the condition overall is actually deteriorating....and lot of things need to be done (forcefully when needed) now to accommodate for that and to simply even have some "oasis" moments in this ever expanding desert of groupthink sheeple moron-feelz...that will always favour the far left here on out.

@The Diplomat

Its a new single released via patari didnt like it much but not bad. Rone dhona ashiqui poetry puts me off. So i prefer melodies in songs.
Not bad, lyrics toray zada centi’ hai laikin awaaz achi hai iss ki.

Yar Atif Aslam ka naya gana suna hai, O saathi? Bachray ka naam mita diya hai T-Series nay...

Is there any thread on UN , geneva convention and which could deal with international law?

Props to this patriot from Lahore rasinig the Pakistan flag amongst these Afghani fascists, I doubt any are from Fata, Pashteen has a lot to answer for, I have heard their latest claim is APS was an inside job carried out by SSG:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
@war&peace @Ocean @Maarkhoor
Sir I don't bang my head for what this asshole namak haram pig says..rather I bang my head over the inaction by the "angels" i.e. the state: the govt, the judiciary and the military establishment. Why is he being allowed to continue like that? Are we creating AH 2.0 ? I think he has some support from the insiders otherwise it was some religious guy, they would have come after him in no time.

Bhai...is everything okay with you ? Don't worry InshaAllah everything will be fine..

Last edited:
Sir I don't bang my head for what this asshole namak haram pig says..rather I bang my head over the inaction by the "angels" i.e. the state: the govt, the judiciary and the military establishment. Why is he being allowed to continue like that? Are creating AH 2.0 ? I think he has some support from the insiders otherwise it was some religious guy, they would have come after him in no time.

Bhai...is everything okay with you ? Don't worry InshaAllah everything will be fine..
All is well.. just random song

Props to this patriot from Lahore rasinig the Pakistan flag amongst these Afghani fascists, I doubt any are from Fata, Pashteen has a lot to answer for, I have heard their latest claim is APS was an inside job carried out by SSG:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Pasheeb wants to hijack some grievances Pashtune have for Army operations since the have to relocate because of some operations but nothing serious...He was a paid stooge R&AW planted and with the help of Afghan scums living in Pakistan he manage to do little jalsas....I have met with many Pashtunes and all claimed that he is Afghani but somehow got Pakistani I.D....
Anyways you will find more Pashtunes against him in next few days, they are brave Pakistanis and will kick his butt very soon.

Good lyrics:

I heard it many years back and got hook to it for quite some time, thanks for the share.
Another good song

Not bad, lyrics toray zada centi’ hai laikin awaaz achi hai iss ki.

Yar Atif Aslam ka naya gana suna hai, O saathi? Bachray ka naam mita diya hai T-Series nay...
to be honest i had never been an atif fan and i felt that even tho he has improve dhis singing over time but he still doesnt have that what cud hit those notes of my heart. But i liked to play him but then i noticed he sings a lot for indian films , then recently he sang for another propaganda indian film tiger zinda hai, uskay baad i totally quit listening to him. later again indians humiliated him n rahat n yet he kept singing now after that name not published insult he has again sung for a new song for an indian film which released few days back. Ididnt bother playing it.

Tho not a strings fan but these are their new numbers released this month

And another one by the same guy whose song i shared before this is also new infact @django one of ur dream woman appears in few seconds shot in this song.

And even tho I dont like sajjad ali , not a fan of his singing style but somewhat enjoyed jearing this song but video was super bakwas

Yes i know there is a thread om it https://defence.pk/pdf/posts/10445362/ to be honest its time we accept not all are afghan refugees , some are actually pakistani pushtoons who are supporting them even on this forum we can see such pushtoon posters who were even postinf doctored captions anti army pics picked from afghan and pushtoon nationalist twitter pages

Back
Top Bottom