What's new

Whatever

Devil vs devil man, a counless period ahead to see this umma on right path or start to pray Imam Mehdi's Nazool as time already on tik tik tik ( wake up you might be late )

A former follower of Qadri became Ahmadi years ago, and asked Qadri to swear on oath that Hazrat Mirza Saheb (as) was false infront of him, he refused. His refusal to do also led to the gentleman's wife becoming Ahmadi as she was a more devoted follower of his. These so called alims are not stupid, they conceal the truth on purpose due to ego issues. It's up to the awam to wake up.

@Arsalan @The Sandman @Hell hound @RealNapster

Brother open a thread on this and I take off the pants whoever defend both parties^_^
I watched all this clip with using pause every five seconds, I request you to do the same I hope you can see a devil in his eyes.
Devil vs devil man, a counless period ahead to see this umma on right path or start to pray Imam Mehdi's Nazool as time already on tik tik tik ( wake up you might be late )
@Sher Shah Awan
I have no issues with criticism of Tahir but the reason he chooses to do so has me worried

Why is Pakistan still the same as 70 years ago on this following issue, does it make any sense in the modern world:

tetetr.png

anwar sadat.png

its a foreign policy issue which should have been resolved yesterday but we and Israeli both made the matter worst with time and now we are stuck with it.

And this while the Arabic is the official language (along with Hebrew) of Israel.
Tell me more.

U look young.
I thought u to be a old guy nearing retirement :D
I am 48. Until last year I could still beat up my Taekwondo students, out do them in sprints, distance running etc....

I gave up teaching & have lost a bit of my form now.

Back
Top Bottom