What's new

Whatever

But isnt Zakir Naik an Indian?

Yes but he is Muslim before an indian :agree:

and Dr Israr Ahmed has been visiting india every now and then. Watch the video i shared i think that is also in India. He had a huge fan club in india and thousands of peoples used to come and listen to his lectures on daily or weekly basis. I have heard few of his lectures from Peace TV (of Zakir Naik).

Yes but he is Muslim before an indian :agree:

and Dr Israr Ahmed has been visiting india every now and then. Watch the video i shared i think that is also in India. He had a huge fan club in india and thousands of peoples used to come and listen to his lectures on daily or weekly basis. I have heard few of his lectures from Peace TV (of Zakir Naik).

Well He def is a muslim and I know Dr Zakir Naik has a huge fan following in SA.

But Islam is a religion and Indian is nationality. Both separate entities to be compared together.

Well He def is a muslim and I know Dr Zakir Naik has a huge fan following in SA.

But Islam is a religion and Indian is nationality. Both separate entities to be compared together.

agreed................. i was just saying ke aap ne kaha after his reply ke woh indian nahi hai............ matlub Dr Israr Pakistani and Zakir Naik Indian :cool:

don't worry ta ta

How are things guys? Got a bad neck sprain, AGAIN !!!!

kya har roz zakhmi ho jaata hai MS Dhoni ki xerox copy :lol::lol::lol:

I have a doubt ke kahin tum Gym main koi aur gul to nahi khila rahay :rofl:

kya har roz zakhmi ho jaata hai MS Dhoni ki xerox copy :lol::lol::lol:

I have a doubt ke kahin tum Gym main koi aur gul to nahi khila rahay :rofl:

Last 2 weeks se gym ja hi nahin paya na :(
first the fever, then the resulting weakness ( for that stupid T1 medicine, as SURB pointed out), then my vehicle broke down so, I was immobile for last 3 days and then last 3 days it rains cats and dogs in Bangalore in the evening time.

And today I got this sprain, hope this heals before evening.

Looks like the whole world is conspiring against me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last 2 weeks se gym ja hi nahin paya na :(
first the fever, then the resulting weakness ( for that stupid T1 medicine, as SURB pointed out), then my vehicle broke down so, I was immobile for last 3 days and then last 3 days it rains cats and dogs in Bangalore in the evening time.

And today I got this sprain, hope this heals before evening.

Looks like the whole world is conspiring against me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bhai tumhari injuries to Shoaib Akhtar se bhi zayada hain :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jiyou sar jee jiyo............. zakhmi hona band karo do

Take good care of yourself

Bhai tumhari injuries to Shoaib Akhtar se bhi zayada hain :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jiyou sar jee jiyo............. zakhmi hona band karo do

Take good care of yourself

Nah nah, Shoaib akthar got warts in his genitals and that was the reason he was dropped from the national team ;) Apne ko waise koi problem nahin hai, Inshallah. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah I will be fine, Inshallah and will return back to the smoking gymming form :azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom