What's new

Whatever

My dad had bough a flat in Kormangla years back In Raheja residency,te place was a village back den!! Heard its rele come up now!!

oh yeah !!!
HSR , 5 yrs back was a dumpster. Now its the most posh area in Bangalore. The best place to be in, the real estate price have gone up drastically. a 60 X 40 plot costs 2 crore in HSR these days :(

Whatever.

You ok now KillBill, how is your fever?

Let me know, if you need anything, I live close by, hope you know that.

And I don't need anything in return, not even drinks.

Thanks for describing me in this thread earlier.

oh my god i can't believe this is my first or second post in this thread since past 24 hours ??????

Really???????? i wa so busy in other threads that i did not even bother to read my favourite WHATEVER thread :cry:

/\/\/\ Strange isn't it? What hate can do to us MEN?

hate? :woot:

sorry prithwi couldn't understand that.......... you were arguing with some peoples and some peoples were arguing with you. I did want to participate but did not even quoted one of your post :rofl:

Did i hate it :confused:

I guess you are mistaken

Parking laws must be strict and action swift in densely populated cities across the UK, but this is seriously BS

vTljP.jpg

Whatever.

You ok now KillBill, how is your fever?

Let me know, if you need anything, I live close by, hope you know that.

And I don't need anything in return, not even drinks.

Thanks for describing me in this thread earlier.

Thanks buddy :)

I am fine now, but as SURB predicted, i am damn weak now, will start office from tomorrow.

About Drink, I cant serve you any, as I never store any at home in India :(

oh my god i can't believe this is my first or second post in this thread since past 24 hours ??????

Really???????? i wa so busy in other threads that i did not even bother to read my favourite WHATEVER thread :cry:

Which thread? Shoib Sania? :D

Seriously the new drama each day has made that thread a success

Thanks buddy :)

I am fine now, but as SURB predicted, i am damn weak now, will start office from tomorrow.

About Drink, I cant serve you any, as I never store any at home in India :(

bro don't worry you will get well soon...with full vitality and strenght.:):smitten:...Happy to see you again.

wow heavy rain here at kerala,got 3 hours of continues rain,usually we get rain after april 14 but this time early started by end of march may be due to global warming:cheers:

bro don't worry you will get well soon...with full vitality and strenght.:):smitten:...Happy to see you again.

Thanks, But I am just wondering why I am feeling so down and sleepy. Should I go to gym tomorrow or take another day off?

Thanks, But I am just wondering why I am feeling so down and sleepy. Should I go to gym tomorrow or take another day off?

well as i mentioned it earlier,it happens with H1 antagonists.Take rest.
Avoid too much brainy & mechinal work.Let the cycle complete itself.How is the flu( secretions?)

well as i mentioned it earlier,it happens with H1 antagonists.Take rest.
Avoid too much brainy & mechinal work.Let the cycle complete itself.How is the flu( secretions?)

The flu is gone now, no more running nose.

What do you mean by let the cycle complete? Will I feel like this tomorrow too? :( I dont think I can miss office tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom