What's new

Whatever

Why? He's a nice guy.

What does that have to do with anything?

You Iranians don't eat kir sweet?

Kheer.jpg

No. I don't mind you abusing Hindu devas. It is a fact that he(above) was a criminal in any sense, going by any standards of any time. I agree that I do find a substantial portion of Islam as incompatible with the rest of the world. Just like any other totalitarian ideology. It has no place in the modern world.

The rest of the points remain -
i. Subhadra married Arjuna. Not Krishna. So no incest.
ii. Brahma lusted for Saraswati. The quote you gave stated that Saraswati is the Goddess of Knowledge.
iii. Yes, Krishna is worshiped for his good deeds. Everyone has good and bad in them. It is not a black and white ideology like Islam. :)

So yeah, you have every right to hate Hinduism. And consider it incompatible with the world. But do bring out contemporary reasons to support your judgement. Else remain in the fringe that you belong to. :tup:

@The_Showstopper

Source: A Brilliant Piece by BBC Journo Tufail Ahmad…..Indian secularism is Half-Islamist, Half-Pakistani | Page 7

No. I don't mind you abusing Hindu devas. It is a fact that he(above) was a criminal in any sense, going by any standards of any time. I agree that I do find a substantial portion of Islam as incompatible with the rest of the world. Just like any other totalitarian ideology. It has no place in the modern world.

ii. Brahma lusted for Saraswati. The quote you gave stated that Saraswati is the Goddess of Knowledge.
iii. Yes, Krishna is worshiped for his good deeds. Everyone has good and bad in them. It is not a black and white ideology like Islam. :)

So yeah, you have every right to hate Hinduism. And consider it incompatible with the world. But do bring out contemporary reasons to support your judgement. Else remain in the fringe that you belong to. :tup:

@The_Showstopper

Source: A Brilliant Piece by BBC Journo Tufail Ahmad…..Indian secularism is Half-Islamist, Half-Pakistani | Page 7

Nobody cares about what you have to say. Please leave.

I asked how long have you been to Iran?

Any nice memoir about Iran?
من هرگز ایران بازدید می کنید اما عشق را به بازدید زمانی که من شانس . من دوست دارم شعر فارسی به ویژه
و بستان های سعدی شیخ golistan

فقط برای اطلاعات چه نام خود را بدان معناست . چرا شما را انتخاب کنید 2800
The first great Iranian was formed at 2800 years ago.

Medes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
من هرگز ایران بازدید می کنید اما عشق را به بازدید زمانی که من شانس . من دوست دارم شعر فارسی به ویژه
و بستان های سعدی شیخ golistan
But I remember you said you have visited Iran.

@The_Showstopper

Why tag me here after posting this initially in the above mentioned thread? Anyways I posted my reply in there... you are free to reply in there

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom