What's new

Whatever

if dr.danees saleeem was on pdf, he'd get banned for flaming and trolling.

I subscribed to DAWN for a couple of months and came to know that its a really crappy newspaper.

LOL Actually not, Doc! The blade gets dull after hair and beard, often before.
So it's all proper, above the neck, etc. really!

Good evening, Tay.

Yes women are the ones to complaining although visually they all love the rough and tough look...

If you wait too long then there is a chance you'll end up looking like this, with IQ to match.
bane-goat.jpg

He is just fine with this.......8-)

landscape-1429889065-obama.jpg

You have seen me mate, but if I meet client or train people I prefer this style, just clean and normal

351025.jpg

indos bhai, you could have given other examples than obomba and camoron. :D

yes, i have seen you in your profile-picture... if i remember correctly, you had some untrained hair on the upper lip.

but maybe a change to pencil moustache and 40's style slicked-back hair will add to your mystery among the clients and students. :D

American prez for American Prez :
abraham_lincoln_head_on_shoulders_photo_portrait.jpg

But look jaMahir : still no mustache!

:p: Tay. :jester:

Man! The only objects I treat as meticulously as this guy does his mustache are
guns, bikes and electronics ( and then, the latter only because they're so fragile ) !!!

I do my face and head like I do my lawn :
If it's below crop height and roughly even …
we got a winner and I'm good to go ... out.
You're starting to sound suspiciously metrose+ual although that is entirely your right.
Just not my thing :no:

Have a great day my friend, Tay.

Last edited:
You're starting to sound suspiciously metrose+ual although that is entirely your right.
Just not my thing :no:

:lol:

hardly, i neither douse myself in some modern deodorant nor wear t-shirts on the outside nor shave daily nor do i engage in any activity typical to the typical modern youth... i was only calling for a return to the older sense of real style.

but i will leave you to your clean/yeti liking. :)

indos bhai, you could have given other examples than obomba and camoron. :D

yes, i have seen you in your profile-picture... if i remember correctly, you had some untrained hair on the upper lip.

but maybe a change to pencil moustache and 40's style slicked-back hair will add to your mystery among the clients and students. :D

Well, that will not work in here as we are more conservative than people in this world think about us, I still prefer clean face and normal hair

In term of attracting girls this style is much better in my opinion, but I never do it, not suit with my personality for the hair part but for beard is just perfect

97d8258ff1f15902ec2211bc703eafbd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom