What's new

Whatever

Yes you said they are not part of Islam. Don't lie.
Show me where I said Kaffir....

Keep your bigotry to yourself!

Rant is sign of losing the debate.
Questioning your mental capacity is not a rant...Dear God...even your English is hopeless a rant is speak or shout at length in an angry, impassioned way.

Did I shout? Speak in anger? :rofl: Man you are hopeless ...that is not a question :agree:

you should Revist the judgement again...I proved my point. Courts gave and continue to giving death punishment for Blasphemy under Islamic laws.
Is it too thick to understand this....
Then go blame the blind courts...Since you wouldnt read up about Islam it is easier for you to blame anything and anyone but your lazy ***...the same way courts rely heavily on lazy people to provide them with a outline of a law they can research themselves....

If you do it why cant court? And if both of you do it why blame Islam?

LOL irbis bahi itni aajzi .

Atleast uknow how to be respectful and u always behave decently.
With u and wajsal around i dont fear u two will throw something shocking and unexpectwd out of blue that i will be like...what???

:thank_you2:

Show me where I said Kaffir....

Keep your bigotry to yourself!

Questioning your mental capacity is not a rant...Dear God...even your English is hopeless a rant is speak or shout at length in an angry, impassioned way.

Did I shout? Speak in anger? :rofl: Man you are hopeless ...that is not a question :agree:

Then go blame the blind courts...Since you wouldnt read up about Islam it is easier for you to blame anything and anyone but your lazy ***...the same way courts rely heavily on lazy people to provide them with a outline of a law they can research themselves....

If you do it why cant court? And if both of you do it why blame Islam?

Thread closed :( but his balloon was popped already so let it go now

Thread closed :( but his balloon was popped already so let it go now
This always happens to me...thread closes while I am tying and then people wonder why I am not answering them in details (that is if they get my reply while thread is still running)

Show me where I said Kaffir...
You said they are not part of Islam..Now, Don, t edit the thread.
Then go blame the blind courts...
Why blame the courts following Islamic procedure for Cases like Blasphemy. You should improve your knowledge and you didn't know that people are being hanged due to blasphemy from sharia courts. Ever heard of FSC? You need to use Google again and again... lol

You said they are not part of Islam..Now, Don, t edit the thread.
I never did I dont have the powers go read it and try to understand...I never used the word Kaffir coz I dont have your mentality of labeling things

Why blame the courts following Islamic procedure for Cases like Blasphemy.
Until and unless you can prove it is from Islam your cries are useless

You should improve your knowledge and you didn't know that people are being hanged due to blasphemy from sharia courts.
You should improve your knowledge of ISLAM....when people dont know basics about Islam they end up either as you - showcase of extreme ignorance or following the taliban...Both are SAME in the sense both are extreme!

Ever heard of FSC? You need to use Google again and again... lol
Is that how you passed your FSc ?

kindly narrate cant see the video

Actually, the woman (protagonist) is a door to door tonic sales woman (the tonic made by her). She convinces three women to take that tonic by taking the same in front of them. After drinking it they all vomit blood and die. During the death the woman blabbers something about her daughter who died in some short of circumstance which involves police, hospitals etc. That has made her a Psychopath and she goes on a serial killing spree of women who are alone in their house or flats and she has made the list from a Car showroom which she strikes one by one.

BTW, if you are a fan of reading short horror stories, you can visit "creepypasta.com"

Expected rant ... Personal attack and rant is sign of losing the argument. .
Get some info about Federal Sharia Court (FSC) then come to me.
:rofl: you dont even know the meaning of rant....That was already shown ...

As for loosing or not...The fact remains you know not what you are talking about (you havent provided those 5 verses that soo scare you on the basis of which you scare people with the word Islam) - Which in English would equate to a rant!

Here even the example given by google was what you are doing:
speak or shout at length in an angry, impassioned way.
"she was still ranting on about the unfairness of it all"

Only in your case you dont even know what the basics are

Do you work in the FSC? When you dont have basics of Shariah how can you even bring this up? Sure they do wrong...but if it is not even part of Shariah and taking ignorant people like you (who refuse to educate themselves) for a ride, who to blame them or you?

Now I have established you have no basics about ISLAM hence it is useless for me to ever expect any beneficial info from you...

Good day! And keep your ranting Islamophobia to yourself!

Actually, the woman (protagonist) is a door to door tonic sales woman (the tonic made by her). She convinces three women to take that tonic by taking the same in front of them. After drinking it they all vomit blood and die. During the death the woman blabbers something about her daughter who died in some short of circumstance which involves police, hospitals etc. That has made her a Psychopath and she goes on a serial killing spree of women who are alone in their house or flats and she has made the list from a Car showroom which she strikes one by one.

BTW, if you are a fan of reading short horror stories, you can visit "creepypasta.com"
Daughter? I thought she said beta? And I thought she was killing coz of that white car they owned.....because her son/daughter was killed in the accident and no proper justice was served...

Kuchh bhi bol raha hai. :D

Its her son who is overrun by an Alto while riding his Pulsar. Demise of her son took a toll on her Motherhood (Mamta) that she went on killing all the White Alto owners in the city. Height of psychopathy and also a hidden message against road rage.

Lol what you need. ..@Akheilos I already proved my point... Our courts follows Islamic laws and death sentences being given to blasphmors according to this..... Don,t say that 1973 consistution is unislamic. Don't remain in denial mode. ....Court giving death sentence according to Islamic laws . You lost the debate and should accept reality or prove me wrong... . No need to become Abdul aziz of Islamabad.

Our courts follows Islamic laws and death sentences being given to blasphmors according to this.....
How can you say this when you dont even know Islam, you couldnt digest the verse I gave and you couldnt provide me 5 verses which cause you to jump in delusional fear...

The day you do that will be the day you are worth to reply to!

White With Red

A man went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave him his key and told him that on the way to his room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. She explained that it was a storeroom, and that it was out of bounds. She reminded him of this several times before allowing him upstairs. So he followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to his room, and going to bed.

However, the insistence of the woman had piqued his curiosity, so the next night he walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough, it was locked. He bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling his eye. What he saw was a hotel bedroom, like his, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was incredibly pale. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. He stared in confusion for a while. Was this a celebrity? The owner’s daughter? He almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity but decided not to.

As he was still looking, the woman turned sharply and he jumped back from the door, hoping she would not suspect he had been spying on her. He crept away from the door and walked back to his room. The next day, he returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all he saw was redness. He couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct red colour, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew he was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red. He felt embarrassed that he had made the woman so uncomfortable, and hoped she had not made a complaint with the woman on the front desk.

At this point he decided to consult her for more information. She sighed and said, “Did you look through the keyhole?”

The man told her that he had and she said, “Well, I might as well tell you the story of what happened in that room. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in there, and we find that even now, whoever stays there gets very uncomfortable. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red.”
Kuchh bhi bol raha hai. :D

Its her son who is overrun by an Alto while riding his Pulsar. Demise of her son took a toll on her Motherhood (Mamta) that she went on killing all the White Alto owners in the city. Height of psychopathy and also a hidden message against road rage.

@Akheilos @WAR-rior ...:Dweak in hindi and did not paid enough attention to what she said!! But read the above story and give your comment.

@levina @Hyperion @Spring Onion @Armstrong @anant_s @jbgt90 @gslv @SRP . Kindly read and give your comments. I will post more of my favourites

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom